Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccine

Covid vaccine

Hi i already suffer from health anxiety and had my covid vaccine 3 dats ago. I feel absolutely rotten and i am terrified something bad is going to happen to me. Has anyone else suffered bad side effects? Any advice welcome xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Covid vaccine

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Please read the posts in this Covid sub-forum - loads of advice for you there.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by lillypops View Post
    Hi i already suffer from health anxiety and had my covid vaccine 3 dats ago. I feel absolutely rotten and i am terrified something bad is going to happen to me. Has anyone else suffered bad side effects? Any advice welcome xx

Hello, what exactly are your symptoms? I felt tired and achy for around 3 days after and my boyfriend had a slight fever. Both fine after a few days. Paracetamol helps!

No symptoms with mine apart from anxiety driven ones! When I had the jab I was a sweaty mess while waiting in the hall for the 15 mins afterwards worrying about what I’d just had jabbed into me lol.

As soon as I was out and thinking about other things I was fine. I would think a lot of your side effects are anxiety based

I wasnt too bad while actually in there i felt pretty calm then once that 15 mins passed i thought i was fine u til that night when i woke up sweating and shivering then all day yday i felt really sick, sore bk, sore beck and just really rubbish. Like a really horrendous cant get out if bed type hangover then even worse today xxx

Are you taking paracetamol? If not start taking it at regular intervals, if you are you can take ibuprofen as well. Drink plenty of water too.

Treat it as though you have a heavy cold.

I know this might sound silly to say but if I ever feel iffy after a vaccine (flu or whatever) I tell myself 'good, it means it's working on getting those antibodies sorted for me'.

Hope that helps.

I would have preferred to have had some side effects but didn't have any! I'm just too old with a rubbish immune system, I suppose?!

Thankyou everyone. I think the neck and chest pain has worried me about the whole blood clot thing to be honest xxx

I had the whole feeling really rubbish for a few days too. You should feel better in a day or two. Chest pain is usually anxiety, and it sounds to me like the side effects are very normal. However, if you are worried and you think it will help to put your mind at ease you can ring NHS 111. They helped me out a lot when I had covid and made me feel so much better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information