Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Struggling

Re: Struggling

No, you not weird catkins. I have a ritual with a walnut whip. I take the walnut off and put to one side.
    I bite the top off, lick out the cream then I work my way around the chocolate in a spiro effect until the base which I eat whole. Then I eat the walnut.

Definitely a mindfulness technique! Approved as Gold Standard Practice by NICE and much cheaper than a private therapist!

What about Club biscuits?

Eat the 4 corners first

This is turning into a "Chocolate Confessions" thread and all because of Buster's solitary jaffa biscake!

Walnut Whippery at its best!

Maybe we could have a mindful eating club. We could get t-,shirts!

Crikey I can see this thread getting shut down at this rate. OK eating chocolate eg Cadbury's DM etc. People often make the mistake of chewing then gulping it straight down. Much better to bite off as much as you can, then just let it melt slowly. A whole Yorkie bar is good for this.

Would you like to join the mindful eating club?

Wow I leave you lot for a few days and Jaffa gate erupts , so incase you’re wondering , a Jaffa can’t be a biscuit because if you put them in the biscuit barrel they go hard not soft like a true biscuit, if you cut one into slices and served it at a party your guests would leave in disgust never to return so it’s not a cake , this leaves me one option , it’s orange so it’s a fruit which makes it one of your five a day and as there seems to be only me who can eat just one it’s probably all five of your five a day .
    Catkins don’t even get me started on what’s wrong with the way you dissect a double decker ( my favourite snack since the 80s ) the base should be the last part to eat not the chewy middle , and not many people remember but the base originally had raisins in ( google it it’s true or a false memory of my childhood ) .
    My preference for eating a flake is to wear my favourite summer frock and always eat it on the back of gypsy wagon travelling through the countryside , and peanuts always the broken halves first then the whole ones last , save the best till last.
    Ps ten days no covid , aunt seems better and can go out today maybe double jab did the trick , I won’t say I stayed in for ten days and wasted more of my life as I didn’t but I have been carful not dealing with anyone especially indoors .
    Thats about all I have to say about that .

Creme Eggs: I suck the creme out, then go slow with the chocolate. OOH!

Kit-Kats get the sucky-dunky treatment and I'm a four fingers kind of girl.

I once saw my husband eat a four-fingered Kit-Kat without breaking the fingers. PHILISTINE!

He's also eaten corned beef from the tin so what was I expecting?

Lol Buster, I've an image of you on the back of a wagon now
    Flakes are annoying, they crumble everywhere except in your mouth. I prefer mine to be in a Mr Whippy 99'. I like to push the flake down into the cornet and save to last.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information