Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Struggling

Re: Struggling

I’d have to go no comment on your four finger comment Nora , I also go for the sucking creme eggs to the point where it’s empty and your tongue gets stuck , definitely a private moment not something you can do on the bench outside church on Easter Sunday , eating a Kitkat without breaking the fingers apart is a sackable offence .
    Funny that the shape of the same chocolate can make it taste different, a Flake is probably the best tasting shape but has to be eaten over the wheelie bin Or you end up looking like you’re doing a dirty protest.
    Possibly my most shameful attack on food was in my younger days at a festival, four in the morning we were very drunk and hungry, the only food we had left was a large lump of cheese and no knife or bread so four of us passed it around having a bite or two , we were like giant drunk mice now I’m more civilised I would stick a cocktail stick through it put a cube of pineapple on then just eat the cheese and chuck the pineapple .

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Iíd have to go no comment on your four finger comment Nora
    I sure I don't know what you mean Buster.

I also go for the sucking creme eggs to the point where itís empty and your tongue gets stuck
    I've had Creme Eggs stuck on my tongue numerous times Buster - to the point of having to stick my face into a hot mug of tea to get the bugger off!

a Flake is probably the best tasting shape but has to be eaten over the wheelie bin Or you end up looking like youíre doing a dirty protest.
    I once attempted to fellate a Flake in front of a bloke and came very close to requiring the Heimlich maneuver!

I can verify that being red in the face whilst manically thumping at one's chest (and dribbling chocolate down one's chin) is about as sexy as Dysentery.

A wheelie bin though?

Buster, chocolate is the food of the Gods. Has there ever been an advert where a scantily clad (and impossibly slim) human is scoffing a Flake over a wheelie bin?

No. Sort yourself out mate!

Possibly my most shameful attack on food was in my younger days at a festival, four in the morning we were very drunk and hungry, the only food we had left was a large lump of cheese and no knife or bread so four of us passed it around having a bite or two.
    This sounds quite civilised to be honest B.

Had you have been staggering around other people's tents and trawling the bins for food at 4am...

I have news on the jaffa cake front. I don't know if it's been around for a while, but they do something called Jaffa Jonuts. It's a ring of sponge with jaffa flavoured goo running through it and chocolate on top.

I was very excited when I saw them in the supermarket, but unfortunately a little disappointed when I actually ate it.

What a shame...but another biscake conundrum to divide the nation!

From my fishing days I would end up eating the bait if the sandwiches ran out. No not worms and maggots, but cheese, luncheon meat or sweetcorn. Many years ago, myself and a mate had scaled Red Pike at Buttermere in the Lake District on a very hot day. Getting back to the car, my pork pies I'd left in there were liquid but tasted just as good.

Feeling low today , woke up after a bad night but felt on a high that after five weekends of doing up the flat at the coast we were taking the grand kids down for weekend , daughter messaged my partner early to say we can’t take them as it makes her anxious to be away from them , I feel gutted , the hope of things being good absolutely kills me , like Christmas when they say they are coming then cancel , Ive built a bike for my grandson to take , put bunk beds up for them and won’t get to see them down there although they’re happy to go there themselves next week , my younger daughter has stopped speaking to us because I brought something up she didn’t like but I do wonder if the lesions on her brain are changing her personality , my partner told me last week she’d made plans to end her life and had been talking to the crisis team and psychiatrist without telling me , I thought this flat was her dream of living at the coast come true but I understand if she’s depressed nothing really matters .
    Been to my mums ashes this morning to have a chat , there’s a sign up saying don’t leave flowers from the parish council because I got into an argument with them about me putting her ashes in a nature reserve where she grew up , my blood f**king boils so much I feel like taking a chainsaw to their precious nature reserve and driving my van through the front of their church .
    So on the whole , angry , upset , and I don’t think any amount of chocolate will fix this , but it’s early so who knows what the day will bring .
    Anyone fancy doing a strangers on a train ? I need a church and village hall bulldozing and I’m pretty open on what I’ll do in return .
    Ta ta .

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information