Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Sal_vaged Presence"

Re: "Sal_vaged Presence"

Thank you; Vee and pulisa. Sorry I was late to reply, just been struggling I guess. I don't know.

I got out today for a walk and felt so strange and everything feels 'off' but not in a horrible way, so I"ll take strange over horrible. Somebody is coming by to take me out shopping later as I've not been out in a store in quite some time and I need stuff.

How are you doing; BI, Vee and pulisa? Hope all is well and thank you for the hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Scissel73 View Post
    Thank you; Vee and pulisa. Sorry I was late to reply, just been struggling I guess. I don't know.

I got out today for a walk and felt so strange and everything feels 'off' but not in a horrible way, so I"ll take strange over horrible. Somebody is coming by to take me out shopping later as I've not been out in a store in quite some time and I need stuff.

How are you doing; BI, Vee and pulisa? Hope all is well and thank you for the hugs.
    I'm glad to hear that you're getting out of the house Sal. Remember, take it one day at a time.

I'll be honest; I'm trying to stay distracted and not stressed. It's the beginning of the school year and that's always a stressful time, plus I'm having a few health problems at the moment which are never fun to deal with and stay on top of... Watching the Olympics has helped distract me a lot though!

I'm sorry you aren't feeling too good, Vee. It sounds as though you're having a challenging time but I'm glad that the Olympics are giving you some moments of respite. I'm sure that the beginning of the school year must be a testing time with a lot of change etc. Look after yourself?

Very well done for getting out, Sal. It's a big achievement. I hope the shopping trip is manageable and that you can pick a quiet time just to make things easier?

I started Counselling for Depression last week-phone appointments-and I really like my therapist so that was a bonus! The last 2 years have been appalling so I need to stop thinking I can fix things myself.

Thanks, P. I'm glad you're getting a new therapist you like! Therapy is so helpful for me. Depending on how the start of this school year goes, if I feel more stressed, I'm going to go in for a few sessions myself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information