Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
Rest assured Nora, I have no beef with you, or any other person with tattoos on their bodies.
Mine's classy. As am I.

I'm getting my nose pierced soon too - my son had one done and he keeps playing with it - looks well stimmy. He won't let me twizzle his, so I'll have to get my own done!

I still can't understand those who still suddenly decide to take up smoking willy-nilly in this day and age who previously were lifelong non-smokers, especially in pursuit of 'keeping up with the Jones's'.
All I can say is that those who start smoking now must have a lot of money. Last time I checked it was almost a tenner for a pack of 20? Stuff that for a game of conkers!! A fiver in the 80s used to get you a pack of ciggies, a few drinks, admission to the disco (do we still say that?) bus fare, a bag of chips and have some change! Or I used to filch a few cigs off my mum. (shh don't tell her!) Quick shake of the packet and she never knew. Though I do recall her peering into the packet with a confused look on her face periodically. Am bad girl, no?

Actually, just checked the price of 20 cigs in Tesco and they are almost £14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I gave up.