Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer jab after previous Covid infection

Re: Pfizer jab after previous Covid infection

Mez how are you today? This was day 2 for you right ?

I felt the worst on day 2, it got better on day 3.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Mez how are you today? This was day 2 for you right ?

I felt the worst on day 2, it got better on day 3.
    It's over 48 hours after my jab and my arm is hurting a lot less than it was yesterday. I do feel really tired and hot, but I've been walking again this morning and it's a really hot day, added on to the massive walk I did yesterday and although part of me wants to say it might be a side effect, I really don't think I can blame it on the jab as I'd likely feel like this anyway!

That's great Mez!

Hi Mez, I'm a fellow Welshie 😊. I had Pfizer yesterday and have also been a bit on the warm side and my arm is now aching less. Hoping that's it as far as side effects go. My partner also had his yesterday and was a bit fluey last night but ok today and able to go to work etc. I had covid in December and all the symptoms a second time when my son had it a couple of weeks ago but tested negative x

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1108 View Post
    Hi Mez, I'm a fellow Welshie 😊. I had Pfizer yesterday and have also been a bit on the warm side and my arm is now aching less. Hoping that's it as far as side effects go. My partner also had his yesterday and was a bit fluey last night but ok today and able to go to work etc. I had covid in December and all the symptoms a second time when my son had it a couple of weeks ago but tested negative x
    Hello! That sounds very similar to me then- my arm has almost completely stopped hurting now, but I'm so, so tired this evening! I've had a much busier than usual few days though straight after a couple of sleepless nights due to a poorly child last week, so the rational part of my head is waving a flag shouting 'that is why you are tired!' 😂
    My husband had his jab back in May, and had no ill effects (appart from he had terrible onion smelling sweat?! which is completely new and a one off but it doesn't list that particular side effect anywhere &#129315 and he slept a lot on the second night.
    Interesting that you had the covid symptoms again the second time- I think they're assuming (or hoping) that people with antibodies don't shed quite so much of the virus when they encounter it again, but your immune response to it will have been the same and probably what made you feel like you had it again to some degree.
    I hope you both feel back to normal tomorrow!

Mez this was #1 right?

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Mez this was #1 right?
    Yep, 1st jab

Yes, this is what I'm thinking as I definitely felt like I was fighting something! I have also had disturbed sleep from my daughter having toothache and have just done 3 days in London so like you, my exhaustion could be that!

I also recommend many of you take a peek at some of Dr John Campbell's most recent YouTube videos re antibodies through jabs and natural infection, that is, if you haven't yet seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I also recommend many of you take a peek at some of Dr John Campbell's most recent YouTube videos re antibodies through jabs and natural infection, that is, if you haven't yet seen them.
    I watch him every night before I go to sleep and on the rare occasion he doesn't have a new video, I repeat one. <3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information