Thread: Still having weird symptoms on and off

Still having weird symptoms on and off

Its so hard to explain....Sometimes it feels like I'm having urinary symptoms, and sometimes it feels like I'm having digestion issues. I've been having diarrhea on and off, sometimes I have lower back pain and pelvic pain that makes me wonder if it's urinary pain or gas pain. I keep thinking back to September when I had the visible blood in my urine. I saw a doctor about it and did a urinary cytology to check for bladder cancer and all tests came back negative. I never had a CAT scan or an ultrasound or even a blood test. People say that urine cytology is always wrong and false negatives happen all the time....I still have it in my head that I have cancer, sepcifically metastatic bladder cancer or colon cancer...I haven't found visible blood in my stool nor have I been losing weight without trying (hell if I dont watch my calories, I gain weight), or feeling extremely fatigued so that's giving me some reassurance, but I just have it in the back of my head all the time that I have cancer somewhere...Especially after hearing of famous people being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer....I just dont know anymore, I dont know what symptoms are being caused by anxiety vs actual sickness...

Re: Still having weird symptoms on and off

I think symptoms would be a lot worse by now. You wouldn’t be wondering about symptoms, I think you’d know by now! Try and not focus on your bowel or bladder, because I know when I do, I go much more frequently or it changes my bowel habits. Xx

http://Instagram.com/made_brightly

Thread Information