Thread: New and Need Help

New and Need Help

Hi everyone, I’m new to this so here it goes: I’ve had severe anxiety my entire life, thinking my first panic attack was a heart attack at age 11. I didn’t manage it well and then sought help when things got worse after college. I have terrible dread and feelings of intense nausea particularly when I travel somewhere or am somewhere outside of my comfort zone. The past year being quarantined made this so much worse. I’m currently on a trip very far from home and have been trying so hard to suppress the feelings and nausea and feel so alone. I’m afraid I won’t be able to get back home, or that something will happen to me on a plane (like vomiting) and then everyone around me will judge and hate me. It’s a personal hell. I just started speaking to a therapist and go to my PCP for check ups, but figured this could help too. I hope so.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya jagjag92 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information