Hi everyone

I have been on pregabalin (along with Mirtazapine) for 8 years and it has been a life-saver. After I got over my serious wobble 8 years ago I gradually came down to a low maintenance dose of both, 50mg of pregabalin and 15mg of mirtazapine, which has kept me on a pretty even keel.

However, as we came out of lockdown and were gradually released my anxiety level rocketed - all those things I didn't have to do for all that time came back and the responsibilities grew rapidly. So I doubled my dose of pregabalin (thankfully I had enough to do this without immediately needing my prescription changing) and it did seem to take the edge of the panic. But after doing this for a week or two I got intermittent stomach ache, bloating and wind. I looked at the information leaflet and it does list 'flatulence and swelling abdomen' amongst the fairly common (1 in 10 people) side effects. This didn't happen to me previously when I was taking a higher dose, but I guess it could be due to the increased dose, though I know it's nowhere near as much as some people are being prescribed.

I just wondered if anyone else has anything like this.