I've wrote about this before but it's starting to really stress me out lately. It's been 66 days since my last period, well show not a full period.

(From a previous post) - Well, I have PCOS firstly. I'm 33 and slightly overweight which isn't helping, also Hypothyroid (medicated though). I explained in a previous thread that back in October I stopped my Microlite birth control pills to see if my periods would return to normal by themselves and take some time off the BC as well. It was 4 months before they returned in February this year. I had about 4 days bleed before they gradually went again (a normal length), then they were gone on the 17th February.

Then I had a small, light show about 2 months ago, I think it was the 16/18th March. And nothing since then. Now, not going to lie, my life has been so stressful, I've had countless panic attacks in that time, felt awful mentally and physically. I've put on weight, and I feel stressed, agitated and a lot of other emotional stuff. I know all of this isn't helping but surely my periods should be returning sometime after stopping way back in October last year? I know I have PCOS but it's freaking me out my periods being missing for so long, or at least such long intervals.

I'm always worrying about infertility, endometrial cancer and other female cancers like that. I'm also not getting much sleep because of this too. The doctor I discuss all this with is away for a couple weeks, as I feel more comfortable talking to her about it, but this is all becoming a bit overwhelming and I don't know how to cope with the stress of missing periods, the possibility of infertility, cancers and no one to talk to about it.