Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I effed up big time and now I'm going to die because of it

I effed up big time and now I'm going to die because of it

I have not had a pap smear in over 15 years. I'm 55. I use to get them every year up until 15 years ago after my last child. I now know why on day 15 of bleeding on and off with clots. Because I refuse to keep going for pap smears every year. Now krama is coming to get me. I've been with the same man since i was 23. I've only had 4 other sexual partners before my husband. I've never had a hpv test only clear pap smears. I have all the symptoms of cervical cancer and now its to late to help me because I didn't catch it early

I think this may be my last post. I've lost so much blood in the last 15 days that I can barley walk to get to the bathroom. I will most defiantly not see an other year with my children or grand daughter. I can't stop crying, I ****ed up big time.

I don't want to die Mary

Re: I effed up big time and now I'm going to die because of it

Sounds as though you're menopausal. This happened to a former colleague; no cancer, just fibroids. She was about your age.

I'm going to pick July 15 as the day I will go to the ER . I will prepare for my cancer diagnoses I hope they admit me because I will not be in a good place when I find out I have cancer Hopefully they will be able to remove my uterus ovaries and cervix asap
    Last edited by always scared; 01-07-21 at 07:52.

I should have never had children. Saying goodbye to them will be hardest and most terrifying. My first born is married and has a child. So I think she'll be ok without me. My second born died of cancer when he was 7. My third born still lives at home with no job and is on the autism spectrum. My 4th born will be the hardest to say goodbye to. She is still so young and shy and she will be so lost without me. We do everything together. I can't stop crying just thinking about it. I feel so guilty for not doing my pap smears every year. I cursed myself and now cursed my children for my stupidity

Bless you, you sound so scared. Random bleeding, including heavy, is so common. It doesnt have to mean anything sinister. I've had it a few times. Worst episode lasted 6 weeks, ugh. I had scans and nothing was found.

For the sake of your children at home why pick July15th? Go to the ER today if you are that convinced that you are seriously ill. You'll just find a reason not to go on the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug View Post
    Bless you, you sound so scared. Random bleeding, including heavy, is so common. It doesn't have to mean anything sinister. I've had it a few times. Worst episode lasted 6 weeks, ugh. I had scans and nothing was found.
    thank you I'm so terrified. I have no one to talk to. My family does not know what I'm going through

Quote Originally Posted by Careful1 View Post
    I lost my step sister in January to cervical cancer and the type of bleeding she had was so severe she had to be admitted to hospital where they packed her va-jj and confined her to bed. They wouldn’t even allow her to get up to use the restroom, she had to pee in a bed pan.

Your the right age for menopause which can cause bleeding like you describe as can fibroids and a hormone imbalance just to name a few.

Pap smears are extremely important but according to doctors we no longer need them once a year. If a woman is between the ages of 30 and 65 she has three options. She can have both a pap and HPV testing every 5 years, a Pap test alone every 3 years or have HPV testing alone every 5 years.
    If you haven’t had a pap in 15ish years you really should get an appointment to have one done and in the mean time try to relax, nothing you have posted here screams cervical cancer (((hugs)))

I'm very sorry to hear about your step sister.I'm sure always scared will be very grateful for your kind and informative post.

Quote Originally Posted by Careful1 View Post
    I lost my step sister in January to cervical cancer and the type of bleeding she had was so severe she had to be admitted to hospital where they packed her va-jj and confined her to bed. They wouldn’t even allow her to get up to use the restroom, she had to pee in a be pan.

Your the right age for menopause which can cause bleeding like you describe as can fibroids and a hormone imbalance just to name a few.

Pap smears are extremely important but according to doctors we no longer need them once a year. If a woman is between the ages of 30 and 65 she had three options. She can have both a pap and HPV testing every 5 years, a Pap test alone every 3 years or have HPV testing alone every 5 years.
    If you haven’t had a pap in 15ish years you really should get an appointment to have one done and I’m the mean time try to relax, nothing you have posted here screams cervical cancer (((hugs)))

OMG OMG OMG You just confirmed that have cervical cancer in your reply!!!!! I have such server bleeding it gushes out of me with huge clots. It sometimes last for hours than it slows down to a trickle but the bleeding will not stop. OMG OMG OMG Oh dear god I"m going to die

oh dear god someone please help me. I"m so scared now. I don't want to die. I've never been this scared or sure that I'm dying than now. I can't breath

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information