Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You don't have a time limit to visit all these countries/places. You need to concentrate on things which are doable for you such as the Jake Bugg gig and going to places like Leeds which are still challenging but manageable. Also getting through a routine day without focusing on the peaks of anxiety symptoms and learning to reassure yourself.
    You are correct I found it a challenge going places after two years in limbo. It’s a real challenge as I have to manage my anxiety outside rather than at home. Since covid it set my anxiety off much higher. Perhaps doing what I done can give confidence. I really need to manage my anxiety as when I went on these trios before I did have mild anxiety but never anything so chronic I had to sit down somewhere panic and call somebody. And that’s where i am at the moment depending on support to get through a day.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Yes it is but that's irrelevant if you can't fly there.
    Yes I would struggle with my flying fear sadly.

Perhaps no rush to travel again though I maybe shouldn’t go so fast

I read this

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/new...from-march-23/

Lots of information online some say you need to be in EU above article says not so I may get to travel or may not just have to wait and see. I looked into Norway and that looks nice too.

I had an account block me on Twitter as he was peddling lies that Holland is open for all and despite it saying clearly we are not in EU so can’t travel he wouldn’t believe it. He has quite a number of followers I don’t know how they can peddle lies when people are obviously keen to see things open as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I had an account block me on Twitter as he was peddling lies that Holland is open for all and despite it saying clearly we are not in EU so can’t travel he wouldn’t believe it. He has quite a number of followers I don’t know how they can peddle lies when people are obviously keen to see things open as quickly as possible.
    What our government currently says: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...y-requirements

What the Dutch government currently says: https://www.government.nl/topics/cor...hecklist-entry

Travelling from another country:

The EU entry ban applies to you. There are exemptions to the entry ban, for example for people travelling from a safe country or people with proof of vaccination or proof of recovery. This proof of vaccination or recovery must meet certain requirements.

If you are travelling by air or by sea, complete a health declaration form.

You are advised to do a self-test immediately after arrival in the Netherlands and again on day 5.

In this instance, another country means "not in the EU, not in Schengen and not participating in the EU travel rules".

It's that Brexit dividend again.

Do they mask you up all day and test you daily on mental health wards just wondering I spent a week in hospital in 2016 can’t imagine what it’s like you can’t even see a doctor in person. Also I know people at college doing lessons over video when you think these rules may end? Seems we are back to normal but so much still restricted like heath care?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Do they mask you up all day and test you daily on mental health wards just wondering I spent a week in hospital in 2016 can’t imagine what it’s like you can’t even see a doctor in person. Also I know people at college doing lessons over video when you think these rules may end? Seems we are back to normal but so much still restricted like heath care?
    I think it'll be a long time before they get rid of masks in healthcare settings.

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103

Thread Information