Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Ok so do you suggest restrictions every winter? What’s the exit if it’s not vaccines?
    For some consolation, there has been much discussion recently about antiviral meds (albeit mainly as a shorter term treatment for Covid itself rather than prevention), which will hopefully be made available soon.

How safe is a concert or Halloween house party for me? Should I wait off longer and if so how long? I heard cases may start to drop next week avoiding lockdown.

Who told you this?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Who told you this?
    I heard it on GB News

https://twitter.com/tomhfh/status/14...208869898?s=21

How safe is a concert or Halloween house party for me? Should I wait off longer and if so how long? I heard cases may start to drop next week avoiding lockdown.
    Do what you want. Take your own chances. No one here can predict the future or advise you.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Do what you want. Take your own chances. No one here can predict the future or advise you.

FMP
    Yes I mean the issue is I have been marooned in the house only going to the shops and work. I am hoping to visit the pub before Xmas but it can be busy. I was in the city other day and it was very busy too I can’t avoid people forever? I was also hoping to have that small function with music maybe by 2022

Yes I mean the issue is I have been marooned in the house only going to the shops and work. I am hoping to visit the pub before Xmas but it can be busy. I was in the city other day and it was very busy too I can’t avoid people forever? I was also hoping to have that small function with music maybe by 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

More talk about moving to plan B and Austria locking down unvaccinated people a truley depressing world we live in the talk is a lockdown by Xmas.

They might try further mandates if people refuse the booster as uptake has been slower

How is plan B going to affect you? You can't work from home, and I assume you won't wear a mask like last time?

Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread Information