Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Clinically extremely vulnerable were already getting a fourth jab (like my mate with leukaemia) so what's your point?

As a refusenik, why do you care other than to piss other people off?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    And the 2nd dose expires in 3 months so boosters every 3 months
    Most of us will trust medical science and happily take a booster if the science says it’s the right call.

We aren’t all hand wringing wet wipes who prefer problems rather than solutions.

I have no problem with getting a booster every 3 months. As I keep trying to explain to Phil, it seems a lot easier and less intrusive than landing up with a ventilator tube rammed down my throat.

I agree with BI. If I have to have it, I'll have it. A jab every few months is no biggie, if I had to inject insulin several times a day to keep going it wouldn't be an issue so this won't be either.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    I agree with BI. If I have to have it, I'll have it. A jab every few months is no biggie, if I had to inject insulin several times a day to keep going it wouldn't be an issue so this won't be either.
    Absolutely.

It's the refuseniks, non-believers and know-it-all conspiracy theorists who are the biggest spanners in the works when and where it comes to fighting this blasted pandemic, and their blatant 'they're right, everyone else is wrong' attitude!

It really does my nut in when people just incessantly moan about things in general (yes I've been known to do that myself on here on occasions) but are blatantly unwilling to find solutions to the problems/issues they're constantly bellyaching about (if possible, of course).

There have been people who have caught Covid and said 'it's not their fault' when they were the ones who refused to take basic precautions beforehand and/or get jabbed.

Also, there has even been tales of patients in hospital denying they even had Covid at all! I mean, just total BS beyond the pale!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Most of us will trust medical science and happily take a booster if the science says it’s the right call.

We aren’t all hand wringing wet wipes who prefer problems rather than solutions.
    Too right, especially when it comes to those who think jabs are part of some mega governmental conspiracy to control us all!

I mean, how would many people have felt had the authorities the world over just sat on their backsides and did naff all about the Covid crisis, and just brushed it all under the carpet?

They would have been accused of epic cover-ups and possibly even genocide!

More cases in Scotland today. No wonder Phil is trying to deflect his anxiety onto antivaxx stuff.

Piers Corbyn at the helm with his protest on the underground yesterday. What a figurehead!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    More cases in Scotland today. No wonder Phil is trying to deflect his anxiety onto antivaxx stuff.

Piers Corbyn at the helm with his protest on the underground yesterday. What a figurehead!
    On other forums I frequently browse, people are already once again harping on about the UK being the 'plague island', 'sick man of Europe' and the 'laughing stock of the world' due to us so far having the most knowingly recorded Omicron cases in Europe, and saying how hopeless we are.

Perhaps it's because we're actually proactively seeking out cases of said variant and inadvertently finding the most, due to our speedy genomic sequencing programmes, of which other countries are allegedly less fortunate in not having, rather than us actually being the worst hit so far (no gloating intended).

But as usual, it's yet another opportunity to indulge in endless Britain-bashing, even from many of our own!

And as far as the latest antics of that odious Piers Corbyn and his mob are concerned, many will of course be desperate to gleefully woe betide the Labour Party once again, due to Piers' brother's former leadership in the not-too-distant past!
    Last edited by Lencoboy; 30-11-21 at 09:01.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

Well, he's definitely a something head

It seems I'm now able to get a booster. No biggie. It hardly compares to daily treatment regimes I already have involvement in with my mum. Oh and treating our dogs eyes for a condition.

My GFs dad now has to inject insulin twice a day. He grumbled about it but has to get on with it.

Honestly, if getting an appointment for one jab every few months is such a big headache imagine how you will feel when life catches up with you and you have health conditions, or semi dependents. Or maybe you will just mature from the responsibilities of life? We can't stay 18 forever...

Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread Information