Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
No I am a liberal person who believes in freedom of choice. I understand and respect people have anxiety about covid but surely we should include everybody here many people on the forum and chat fear mandates or perhaps worry about the social distancing rules ect. I think we should listen to all sides of the coin here rather than ignore worldwide news
I’ve asked this before, but what exactly do you want anyone here to do about it? You have been advised repeatedly, since before any vaccine was ever approved actually, that refusal to be vaccinated may result in your life being affected in ways you do not like. There is literally only one solution to that, but you refuse it. So where do we go from here, Phil?

I don’t care how many times you say it, nobody is ever going to strap you to a chair and vaccinate you. That’s hysterical drivel, and I think you know it. Yes, you may have travel restrictions placed on you, maybe fines, maybe refused entry to certain venues, but if, a big giant IF, these things come to pass, that will be a direct result of a conscious decision that YOU made.

We can all piss and moan and whine and complain, the fact of the matter is that this pandemic is a threat to our way of living. When threats like that exist, extreme measures are sometimes needed to nullify it. Some will work, some won’t. Some will be stupid, some will be inconvenient and unfair. That’s just the way it is, and honestly, I think it’s time for you to put on your big boy pants and deal with it like an adult rather than a serial complainer.

People are dying out there, Phil. People are being left severely incapacitated, people are having their lives ruined. Forgive us all if we really don’t give a flying fu*k about your potential inability to see a gig or fly to bloody France. For the love of God, accept responsibility for your own choices.