Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    The governments and corporations imposing vaccine mandates and compulsory vaccinations are literally committing crimes against humanity. The first point of the Nuremberg Code:

The Nuremberg Code[/INDENT]Notice in particular the term “any element of force… or coercion”. This includes losing your job; if it is coercion to demand sexual services from someone in exchange for keeping their job, it is obviously coercion to demand that they inject foreign substances into their body to remain employed.
    This means that force, including lethal, is justified in self-defence of oneself or one’s children.

The attempted excuse will be that "the vaccines are not experiments", that "they are a necessary response to a medical emergency". First, there is no medical emergency; fewer people died in 2020 than in 2019 despite the pandemic. Second, the vaccines are literally experimental, with none of them having completed the usual trials before being approved for use on an “emergency” basis.

“It was legal at the time” was not accepted as an excuse at Nuremberg, and it will not be accepted at Nuremberg II: Vaccine Edition.
    Oh please do give it a rest!

Second, the vaccines are literally experimental, with none of them having completed the usual trials before being approved for use on an “emergency” basis.
    Complete TOSH. Usual trials were done at break neck speed.

Seriously, what a complete and utter tw@.

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    The governments and corporations imposing vaccine mandates and compulsory vaccinations are literally committing crimes against humanity. The first point of the Nuremberg Code:

The Nuremberg Code[/INDENT]Notice in particular the term “any element of force… or coercion”. This includes losing your job; if it is coercion to demand sexual services from someone in exchange for keeping their job, it is obviously coercion to demand that they inject foreign substances into their body to remain employed.
    This means that force, including lethal, is justified in self-defence of oneself or one’s children.

The attempted excuse will be that "the vaccines are not experiments", that "they are a necessary response to a medical emergency". First, there is no medical emergency; fewer people died in 2020 than in 2019 despite the pandemic. Second, the vaccines are literally experimental, with none of them having completed the usual trials before being approved for use on an “emergency” basis.

“It was legal at the time” was not accepted as an excuse at Nuremberg, and it will not be accepted at Nuremberg II: Vaccine Edition.

Utter crap.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2M70MW
    COVID-19 vaccines are not experimental and they have not skipped trial stages 

VERDICT  
    False. COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. and UK are not experimental and have all completed animal and clinical trials. 

First, there is no medical emergency; fewer people died in 2020 than in 2019 despite the pandemic.
    Maybe, and I don’t mean to sound like I’m stating the obvious here, that had something to do with the fact that most of the world were told to remain at home for a lot of months during 2020? Not only did that prevent deaths due to the pandemic, think of the amount of motor accidents that avoided. How about work related injury and death? No? Have a think.

Second, the vaccines are literally experimental, with none of them having completed the usual trials before being approved for use on an “emergency” basis.
    Sheer nonsense. Not only were trials completed, the results were probably more accurate than they were with most vaccines due to the high levels of global infection. This didn’t only give more accurate results, it gave them at a much quicker pace. Why do you think that the trials were carried out in nations with high infection levels? Was that to somehow skew the results? Surely they’d have taken place in nations with low levels of infections if that were the case? Again, think.

By who? I keep seeing this tough talk from people like you, like you’re going to rise up and fight the fight. Do you reckon that spouting uneducated drivel on the internet is somehow sticking it to the man? No matter how hard folk like you try and spread this white noise, you’re going to be batted down by people who have actually bothered to engage their brain. Stick to making hats out of tinfoil.

Nuremberg II: Vaccine edition sounds like a DVD or a computer game. Maybe best to engage with real life and not escapism?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Nuremberg II: Vaccine edition sounds like a DVD or a computer game. Maybe best to engage with real life and not escapism?
    Nuremberg II: Thick pricks versus thin pricks.

Nuremberg code is spot on here. Should be no mandates it’s against human right which this forum can’t see sadly. I am sure many here support forced injections. I am glad there are people who can see the human rights issue even if in a minority.

Rant and rave at me all you like, but the tide is turning on the Covid narrative. Scott Adams (the Dilbert cartoonist guy) is a very reliable bellweather for the normie narrative camp, and he is now beginning to publicly backtrack on Twitter and is rattled. He clearly senses that he was completely wrong and is attempting to preemptively cover his exposed backside in a recent heated interview:

Scott Adams: Note to people who are bad at critical thinking: If we someday learn that getting the vaxx was a huge mistake, please don’t tell me you knew all along. You are guessing just like the rest of us. Someone will guess right.

Edgar Friendly: That’s just it… “guessing”. You might wanna ask why some people have better educated guesses than others. What did they see that you missed?

Scott Adams: Look, go check my track record, I’m the best goddam predictor in the country, and I don’t see any way to be certain about the vaccinations right now. So just drop it, okay?
    Yeah, that was a really tough prediction there, Scott. I mean, what are the odds that a global vaccination campaign led by vocal global depopulationists in support of new vaccine technology that has never been successfully tested by massive pharmaceutical companies that insist on complete legal immunity before delivering the vaccines for massive profits might, possibly, perhaps, just perhaps, result in adverse effects for its recipients?

If a posturing liberal charlatan like Scott Adams is starting to worry that he got it wrong, that’s a guarantee that plenty of politicians and corporate executives are beginning to realise that they have collectively made the worst mistake of their lives and there is going to be one hell of a backlash heading right at them.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Nuremberg code is spot on here. Should be no mandates it’s against human right which this forum can’t see sadly. I am sure many here support forced injections. I am glad there are people who can see the human rights issue even if in a minority.
    Vaccine mandates don't violate the Nuremberg code, is the first issue with your statement, so you both been reading guff off the internet again.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/f...ed/5530548001/

Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread Information