Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

The vaccines are not experimental. That is just rubbish spouted by antivaxxers so often that people (even some pro vaxxers) think it's true.

And does panicattacka realise just how insulting it is to compare trials of the enablers of the Holocaust, with government action to protect the general public from potential serious illness/death?

So his alternative? Allow a virus to which humanity had zero immunity to run riot throughout the world unchecked? What would be the death toll from that? 1% of the world's population is a lot of people. And that's without counting long covid cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I believe the quarantine camps in Australia are for indigenous people whose living arrangements would otherwise cause widespread infection. Some elders have welcomed them as a preventative measure. I think ABC did a piece on them.

They are of course, temporary accommodation.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-...ovid/100644212
    Right understood, thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    Rant and rave at me all you like, but the tide is turning on the Covid narrative. Scott Adams (the Dilbert cartoonist guy) is a very reliable bellweather for the normie narrative camp, and he is now beginning to publicly backtrack on Twitter and is rattled. He clearly senses that he was completely wrong and is attempting to preemptively cover his exposed backside in a recent heated interview:

Yeah, that was a really tough prediction there, Scott. I mean, what are the odds that a global vaccination campaign led by vocal global depopulationists in support of new vaccine technology that has never been successfully tested by massive pharmaceutical companies that insist on complete legal immunity before delivering the vaccines for massive profits might, possibly, perhaps, just perhaps, result in adverse effects for its recipients?

If a posturing liberal charlatan like Scott Adams is starting to worry that he got it wrong, that’s a guarantee that plenty of politicians and corporate executives are beginning to realise that they have collectively made the worst mistake of their lives and there is going to be one hell of a backlash heading right at them.
    So you're taking medical advice off a cartoonist?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    And does panicattacka realise just how insulting it is to compare trials of the enablers of the Holocaust, with government action to protect the general public from potential serious illness/death?

So his alternative? Allow a virus to which humanity had zero immunity to run riot throughout the world unchecked? What would be the death toll from that? 1% of the world's population is a lot of people. And that's without counting long covid cases.
    It is so insulting to Holocaust victims. I can't believe some people are comparing these mandates to the Nazis. It's horrific.

It makes me feel sick, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    If a posturing liberal charlatan like Scott Adams
    That'll be the pro-Trump Scott Adams, yes?

In all that is holy, how is a particularly lame cartoonist qualified to pontificate?

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
    It is so insulting to Holocaust victims. I can't believe some people are comparing these mandates to the Nazis. It's horrific.
    The more rabid anti-vaxxers are not just dim, they are utterly stupid, malicious individuals incapable of original thought - their only point of reference is WW2 and what happened under the Nazis. Nobody mentions Stalin and Holodomor, for example.

They obviously feel they're going to be herded into trains with no windows and roll up at a camp somewhere that has gas in the showers. Nothing - absolutely NOTHING - could be further from the truth.

Mods - perhaps you should be doing something about this?
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 03-12-21 at 16:14.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Nuremberg code is spot on here. Should be no mandates it’s against human right which this forum can’t see sadly. I am sure many here support forced injections. I am glad there are people who can see the human rights issue even if in a minority.
    In quite a few European countries, childhood vaccinations are mandatory. If you fail to get your child vaccinated then they are barred from state and private schools, the parents are told to make their own privately financed homeschooling arrangements.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post

If you do the sums from Worldometer, 2% of those who contracted Covid died from it.

The population of Earth is around 7.9 billion. Now, it's a stretch to say everyone would get it if left unchecked but my little Casio calculator says that amounts to 158 million dead.

That's half the US: or, the whole of Russia and then some; or perhaps, the whole of Germany and the whole of the UK.

Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread Information