Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    If nothing else it just shows how controllable influenza is if measures are taken. Until now none of us would even begin to consider wearing a mask or whatever in flu season, yet at its worst influenza can cause tens of thousands of deaths per year.
    Indeed Gary, and I can't remember the last time I had a cold. It can't be while the pandemic has been going because I'd definitely have remembered it. So 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Dear God man, will you give it a rest FFS?!
    Sorry but nope! Like I said, Phil has made his own bed. There's nothing else to say but 'GET THE VAX!' Vaccines are the solution to the pandemic and other serious illnesses. The last time I had the flu was in '93. I've gotten the vaccine every year since and no flu

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Sorry but nope! Like I said, Phil has made his own bed. There's nothing else to say but 'GET THE VAX!' Vaccines are the solution to the pandemic and other serious illnesses. The last time I had the flu was in '93. I've gotten the vaccine every year since and no flu

FMP
    Phil is perfectly at liberty not to be vaccinated if that is what he chooses. You have become a bully.

Phil is perfectly at liberty not to be vaccinated if that is what he chooses. You have become a bully.
    Phil is complaining about how the pandemic is restricting his freedoms. Phil has fears of the virus (among other things). The solution is apparent. How does reiterating the solution make me a bully? I agree 100% that he (and anyone else for that matter) has the right to do what he wants but stop asking the same questions and bitching about it. It's kind of like shooting yourself in the foot when the solution is not to pull the trigger I said on another thread that this is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated. If that's your choice, live with it and don't expect others to give you tea and sympathy for self inflicted wounds.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Yes I am happy to hear all arguments but it’s the same thing every time. There is more than just me not having vaccine I can list quite a few I know I am sure we all can.

Phil is complaining about how the pandemic is restricting his freedoms. Phil has fears of the virus (among other things). The solution is apparent. How does reiterating the solution make me a bully? I agree 100% that he (and anyone else for that matter) has the right to do what he wants but stop asking the same questions and bitching about it. It's kind of like shooting yourself in the foot when the solution is not to pull the trigger I said on another thread that this is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated. If that's your choice, live with it and don't expect others to give you tea and sympathy for self inflicted wounds.

FMP
    Pandemic needs regardless of whether one man from Scotland fails to get the vaccine. We have 88% coverage in UK it’s a good as it gets here. Not sure about vaccine numbers in USA.

Phil is complaining about how the pandemic is restricting his freedoms. Phil has fears of the virus (among other things). The solution is apparent. How does reiterating the solution make me a bully?
    The fact that, despite Phil's repeated reasoning as to why he does not wish to be vaccinated, you persist in exactly the same responses to him repeatedly.

I can explain it to you FMP, but I can't understand it for you.

The fact that, despite Phil's repeated reasoning as to why he does not wish to be vaccinated, you persist in exactly the same responses to him repeatedly.

Yeah I mean being honest it would make me want it less. I would also want more time to decide too which is my right. The issue is when governments mandate via back door. As I said in other topic I would lose my job and house rather than have it maybe some people would rather see that. It has to be optional otherwise I could be homeless!

Then report me I'm only stating a solution to the issue. If you have a better solution, please enlighten me. As I said, I understand and agree 100% that it's his personal choice but stop complaining about it if you're not willing to apply it. And its not just for him, its for those around him. His loved ones, his friends, his co-workers etc. You can be young and healthy, get the virus and be totally asymptomatic and infect others. Anyway.... sorry you feel that way. Have a great day

FMP

Then report me I'm only stating a solution to the issue. If you have a better solution, please enlighten me. As I said, I understand and agree 100% that it's his personal choice but stop complaining about it if you're not willing to apply it. And its not just for him, its for those around him. His loved ones, his friends, his co-workers etc. You can be young and healthy, get the virus and be totally asymptomatic and infect others. Anyway.... sorry you feel that way. Have a great day

FMP
    My wife was ill after first jab I guess shes such an awful person for not having a 2nd dose?

Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread Information