Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

My biggest fear is they mandate this vaccine as it’s happening in New Zealand. People said they was tin foil hat stuff a few months back but seems that’s the agenda. I am sure most would agree it has to be a personal choice rather than someone coming to your door to jab you as Scottish Labour quoted as saying recently

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    rather than someone coming to your door to jab you as Scottish Labour quoted as saying recently
    Foil hat stuff.

Cite your (credible) source.

My biggest fear is they mandate this vaccine as it’s happening in New Zealand. People said they was tin foil hat stuff a few months back but seems that’s the agenda. I am sure most would agree it has to be a personal choice rather than someone coming to your door to jab you as Scottish Labour quoted as saying recently
    Over 90% of the adult population disagree with your choice, over 86% of the population over 12 disagree with your choice.

Fine, don't get vaccinated, but you have to accept there may be consequences of that decision.

90% of the country have gone out of their way to help fight this virus, and you have sat there and done absolutely nothing, accept the consequences of your free choice.

May not please some people on here but plan B May never be required
    You keep dropping in these little digs at people who, for the most part, don’t want a lockdown but who are genuinely scared of this virus. There are people on here who are clinically vulnerable, people who have family and friends who are also vulnerable. There are people here who have lost family or friends to this virus. People who, despite crippling anxiety, have braved having a vaccine.

All the while you’ve sat on your arse pissing and moaning about masks, social distancing, lockdowns, being vaccinated, not going to gigs or getting a holiday. Never once have you tried to reason or reassure anyone. You turn up here to massage your own “concerns” and lecture people on how unfair this has all been on poor little you. I mean Jesus, your own wife had Covid and apparently suffered an adverse reaction to vaccination, yet all we see from you is bleating about how unfair and inconvenient this all is on you.

You’re not having a vaccine and that’s that. The consequences of that decision are yours to deal with. We all have our opinions and yes, debate can be incredibly healthy, but let’s be honest, your sole purpose here is to moan and lament. Give it a bloody rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Foil hat stuff.

Cite your (credible) source.
    BBC question time this week from Glasgow says he knows where unvaccinated live it’s on Twitter/Iplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    You keep dropping in these little digs at people who, for the most part, don’t want a lockdown but who are genuinely scared of this virus. There are people on here who are clinically vulnerable, people who have family and friends who are also vulnerable. There are people here who have lost family or friends to this virus. People who, despite crippling anxiety, have braved having a vaccine.

All the while you’ve sat on your arse pissing and moaning about masks, social distancing, lockdowns, being vaccinated, not going to gigs or getting a holiday. Never once have you tried to reason or reassure anyone. You turn up here to massage your own “concerns” and lecture people on how unfair this has all been on poor little you. I mean Jesus, your own wife had Covid and apparently suffered an adverse reaction to vaccination, yet all we see from you is bleating about how unfair and inconvenient this all is on you.

You’re not having a vaccine and that’s that. The consequences of that decision are yours to deal with. We all have our opinions and yes, debate can be incredibly healthy, but let’s be honest, your sole purpose here is to moan and lament. Give it a bloody rest.
    Pointless arguing with you but I shouldn’t need to take a vaccine to protect anybody it only protects you from illness nothing towards the actual spread so don’t need lectures. We know people on here support lockdown and mandating the jab they don’t believe I should have a choice

Pointless arguing with you but I shouldn’t need to take a vaccine to protect anybody it only protects you from illness nothing towards the actual spread so don’t need lectures. We know people on here support lockdown and mandating the jab they don’t believe I should have a choice
    Phil, your initial post here was about being concerned about losing your job etc due to not being vaccinated. I, and others, have repeated that the only thing that’ll remove that concern is by being vaccinated. You have a choice, you’ve made it, now you’ve got to deal with the consequences. That’s literally all anyone was saying. I genuinely, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, couldn’t give a flying f*ck if you’re vaccinated or not. You asked a question and that’s literally the only answer anyone can give.

I know it’s hard for you to understand this, but the consensus from health experts on dealing with a global pandemic is NOT going to navigate in a way that suits you personally. Stop playing the victim for five minutes and accept the consequences of your decision like a grown up. We’ve all had to make sacrifices in one way or another, what’s makes you any different?

You have a choice. But that choice may cause limitations on some things you can do. At the moment, where you live, the limitation is visiting certain places, that is the consequence of your choice, and you must accept that. Nobody is mandating or proposing to mandate you must have a vaccination.

Yes my risk but mandating it coming to my door to jab me is not really acceptable we live in a free society people should worry when it gets to state people lose a house and job over it

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    You have a choice. But that choice may cause limitations on some things you can do. At the moment, where you live, the limitation is visiting certain places, that is the consequence of your choice, and you must accept that. Nobody is mandating or proposing to mandate you must have a vaccination.
    Good aslong as I have a job and house I guess that’s all that matters

Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread Information