Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    So you think pinning people down and locking down unvaccinated is a good idea?
    Sure, why not? I didn’t say that, didn’t even remotely hint at it, but yeah, clearly me saying to you for what must be the hundredth time that you’ll just have to deal with whatever consequences your choice brings means I think pinning people down for jabs is a good idea.

This game became boring a long time ago Phil. I give it another few hours before you’re ranting about this forum being “pro vax and pro lockdown” and how it’s so awful how you’ve not got a choice and blah blah fu*king blah.

Like I said, boring, and utterly predictable. Live with the consequences of your choice.

Phil.

First, it is highly unlikely that the U.K. will lockdown unvaccinated people. So, this doesn’t really effect you.

Second, this is not something that is just happening to unvaccinated people. They are not being unfairly targeted or singled out. Governments are looking at the available scientific evidence and seeing that unvaccinated people are more likely to get covid, end up in hospital from covid and transmit covid to other people. In short, they present a threat to themselves and others, and put an inflated burden on health services.

Bottom line is unvaccinated people have a choice, reduce the risk you pose to society by getting vaccinated or we may have to restrict your movement for the benefit of everyone.

As for booster jabs, it’s simple. The evidence shows that booster jabs represent the best way of reducing the risks of infection and transmission. Israel is the test case, and other countries are simply following the evidence.

I seriously doubt that the authorities here in the UK will end up having the powers to literally 'pin people down' and force them to get jabbed against their will.

ATM it's not helpful to try comparing the Covid situation in the UK to certain nations in mainland Europe (and vice versa) as no nation is one and the same plus there are many variables involved.

Mandated jabs in Austria. Wonder how they will force people fines? Jail? Pinning them down to vaccinate them? I see some UK news channels asking the question what we would do here one asked if the doctor would feel comfortable forcing the jab on someone who doesn’t want it?

I head Austria is going full tooth fairy style. Gonna creep into unvaccinated people’s bedrooms and jab them while they sleep. You wake up in the morning with a sore arm and a vaccine passport under your pillow. Better stock up on coffee

The punishment is 4 weeks in jail a large fine so looks like jail time for some if they do it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronantian View Post
    I head Austria is going full tooth fairy style. Gonna creep into unvaccinated people’s bedrooms and jab them while they sleep. You wake up in the morning with a sore arm and a vaccine passport under your pillow. Better stock up on coffee
    It seems it’s jail for them I wonder if they have big enough jails even if a few thousand never took it where do you put them?

People say stuff won’t happen here but they are sacking NHS workers already

So say they become mandated here. What do you want anyone here to do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    So say they become mandated here. What do you want anyone here to do about it?
    There is not much people can do expect protest. What are they going to do in Austria? Are lots of people going to go to jail? Unvaccinated or vaccinated need to stand up to this new order. Medical stuff has to be a free choice

Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread Information