Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

Just had a butchers at the Full Fact website and their latest article is about a former nanotechnology firm that started up back in 1996 but finally ceased trading in 2019 (ironically before the start of the current pandemic) whose name was Omicron (after the Greek letter of that name) and there has already been many myths and conspiracy theories circulating online about it, despite the name of said firm being purely coincidental and having nothing to do with Covid at all!

Just demonstrates how much the world is full of mugs who are susceptible to being fooled by such things, especially completely unrelated stuff of a same name!

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Phil, just beware of all the endless wind-up merchants doing the rounds on social media right now. They love to make people like us fearful.

People like that will post almost anything in order to get a reaction!
    Social media and Daily Mail are worst right now. It’s hard to know what news to believe even mainstream media hype stuff up

I saw a post on FB that said they're going to all people named 'Phil' and will force them to vaccinate

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I used to live in Australia and still know a lot of people there. I have never heard of camps for people who haven't been vaccinated. Are you referring to quarantine hotels that people have to go in on arrival?

Whether they are in Germany or Romania, those photos are just fences in the middle of a shopping mall? Probably used to create a one way system?

What makes me laugh is people think this is a government's plan all along. Limiting things unvaccinated people can do has literally been the last resort of the German gov because infections are sky high and vax rates are low. They can't have lots of unvaccinated people mixing everywhere over the winter, the health system will collapse.

Come to think of it, we had fences like that in Cov just to create a one-way system. So no, no biggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I saw a post on FB that said they're going to all people named 'Phil' and will force them to vaccinate

FMP
    Does this even include Phil Collins?

If so, he can certainly feel something coming in the air tonight, or to be more precise, in the arm tonight!

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
    I used to live in Australia and still know a lot of people there. I have never heard of camps for people who haven't been vaccinated. Are you referring to quarantine hotels that people have to go in on arrival?

Whether they are in Germany or Romania, those photos are just fences in the middle of a shopping mall? Probably used to create a one way system?

What makes me laugh is people think this is a government's plan all along. Limiting things unvaccinated people can do has literally been the last resort of the German gov because infections are sky high and vax rates are low. They can't have lots of unvaccinated people mixing everywhere over the winter, the health system will collapse.
    I believe the quarantine camps in Australia are for indigenous people whose living arrangements would otherwise cause widespread infection. Some elders have welcomed them as a preventative measure. I think ABC did a piece on them.

They are of course, temporary accommodation.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-23/regional-quarantine-camps-south-australia-indigenous-covid/100644212

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I believe the quarantine camps in Australia are for indigenous people whose living arrangements would otherwise cause widespread infection. Some elders have welcomed them as a preventative measure. I think ABC did a piece on them.

They are of course, temporary accommodation.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-...ovid/100644212
    Cue the inevitable race/discrimination cards to come!

Seriously, right now is the time for togetherness and co-operation, not playing personal politics.

So Germany/Romania/Outter CountryX have some fences for some reason, that we don't really know about, but they might be related to COVID in some shape or form. Great, useful information from some foreign country or other.

As for Germany - they clearly are trying to stop people dying from covid, or stop their health service being overwhelmed with covid infections so people with other illnesses etc die, so its kinda hard to fault that logic really.

Tough times, tough decisions.
    Last edited by Carys; 03-12-21 at 12:17.

The governments and corporations imposing vaccine mandates and compulsory vaccinations are literally committing crimes against humanity. The first point of the Nuremberg Code:

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

The Nuremberg Code
    Notice in particular the term “any element of force… or coercion”. This includes losing your job; if it is coercion to demand sexual services from someone in exchange for keeping their job, it is obviously coercion to demand that they inject foreign substances into their body to remain employed.
    This means that force, including lethal, is justified in self-defence of oneself or one’s children.

The attempted excuse will be that "the vaccines are not experiments", that "they are a necessary response to a medical emergency". First, there is no medical emergency; fewer people died in 2020 than in 2019 despite the pandemic. Second, the vaccines are literally experimental, with none of them having completed the usual trials before being approved for use on an “emergency” basis.

“It was legal at the time” was not accepted as an excuse at Nuremberg, and it will not be accepted at Nuremberg II: Vaccine Edition.

Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread Information