Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th July Reopening

Re: 19th July Reopening

Some of my best friends are watermelons. Seriously though, I talk to my plants a la Prince Charles. None of them buy into all this CT nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I'd add anyone who is culturally Jewish or of the Jewish faith to that list, EA.
    Agreed, should have said that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    That's very unkind to watermelons.

(That Mitch Benn song is going round in my head now)
    I didn't know watermelons were so emotionally sensitive and disturbed at the suggestion of a lesser IQ.

Snowflake fruit? Woke fruit? Cancel culture fruit?

Just saying....

I refuse to put on winter tires because:

It’s my car, my choice, my freedom.

The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (you amaze me).

My neighbor had an accident after putting on his winter tires.

Some are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their ineffectiveness.

We don’t know what they are made of.

The tire giants scare us with winter, just to enrich themselves. In fact, the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.

If I have winter tires, the government can track me in the snow.

Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being a sheep!

This year, I say no to winter tires!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Joking apart, I really ought to put mine on...

We may need a conversation about the way forward hinting at mandated vaccines according to one journalist online. I ask again how long before they pin us down to vaccinate people? I asked the question before about Will we have vaccine mandates in UK I think it’s rather when not it now especially as vaccine papers are in England now

I ask again how long before they pin us down to vaccinate people?
    Never. It doesn't matter how many times you say the same words Phil, for months, nobody here is going to say people should be pinned down. Of course, that doesn't mean that unvaccinated people will be able to stay in certain jobs or attend events they want to and move around infecting and risking others etc etc.

A lack of a whole population vaccine mandate doesn't mean a lack of consequences for those who are unvaccinated. I'm vaccinated, and awaiting my booster. You've made your choice.
    Last edited by Carys; 08-12-21 at 18:48.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    We may need a conversation about the way forward hinting at mandated vaccines according to one journalist online. I ask again how long before they pin us down to vaccinate people? I asked the question before about Will we have vaccine mandates in UK I think it’s rather when not it now especially as vaccine papers are in England now
    Don't care, I'm double vaccinated like over 80% of those 12 and above, with 90% with at least single and most likely able to receive their second.
    What you ratlickers worry about is of no concern to the vast majority of the country.

You've made your choice, grow pair of b#$%^cks and stand by what you believe in or get jabbed.

Mandatory vaccination does not mean they will come round and pin you down, you will just have more restrictions in some parts of society.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I ask again how long before they pin us down to vaccinate people?
    I wish someone would pin you down to prevent you asking this ridiculous question every couple of days. It won’t happen. Ever. Stop asking.

Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread Information