Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Low on energy

Re: Low on energy

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    4 hours at the shops though??? I think you have just fixated on the "am I feeling tired?" thought and then ruminated on the "why am I feeling tired?" thought and you are coming up with a typical HA thought pattern.

Have a blood test if you are really worried? Are you still on risperidone?
    Tired yes it’s more of a hunger feeling weak symptom can that be anxiety? Yes the risperidone I first started it in 2005 and stopped but been on it for 5 years now just one tablet per day I also take propranolol as that helps the physical symptoms of anxiety..

Does the propanolol still help you?

I'm sure there would be no problem with getting a full blood count in view of being on risperidone for a number of years.

Yes anxiety can cause a low blood sugar feeling.

So you'll take a mind-altering drug, that forces change on your brain's functioning, and you're happy to do that every day and ignore the rare but catastrophic side effects antipsychotics are known for...

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    So you'll take a mind-altering drug, that forces change on your brain's functioning, and you're happy to do that every day and ignore the rare but catastrophic side effects antipsychotics are known for...
    I had a breakdown in 2016 and was in hospital for a week so had no choice as they say things like bipolar can come back with episodes.

Phil.... your thread/post history is painfully obvious here. Of course, we don't know what you're like in real life as we only see and read what you post here. Your history is extensive and if members take the time to read, they'll see the repeated patterns and sadly the fruitlessness of trying to point you in the right direction

Whether it's COVID, bins, toilet germs, travel and the other things you post about, the pattern is the same (?). The thing is, on this site, you'll always have some Momma and Papa bears to reassure you.

It still comes down to 'shit or get off the pot'. Whether you do so or not remains to be seen but I'll place my bet on the 'you'll do nothing to help yourself' and you'll be here probably long after I'm gone from this earth with the same posts.

Mark my words.....

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Phil.... your thread/post history is painfully obvious here. Of course, we don't know what you're like in real life as we only see and read what you post here. Your history is extensive and if members take the time to read, they'll see the repeated patterns and sadly the fruitlessness of trying to point you in the right direction

Whether it's COVID, bins, toilet germs, travel and the other things you post about, the pattern is the same (?). The thing is, on this site, you'll always have some Momma and Papa bears to reassure you.

It still comes down to 'shit or get off the pot'. Whether you do so or not remains to be seen but I'll place my bet on the 'you'll do nothing to help yourself' and you'll be here probably long after I'm gone from this earth with the same posts.

Mark my words.....

FMP
    Welcome to the other kind of Momma Bear. The kind that Phil ignores...

FMP, I admire your attitude. Despite (or maybe because of?) your major health issues, it's kick ass. You're my kind of 'Papa Bear'.

Should I ever find myself back in the health anxiety pool of hell, you're the one I'd need to help me find my way out again. Truly. Because when we're in that situation, we need people who will throw us a line and encourage us to grab on - not just folk who just stand there feeling sorry for us while we drown..

Thing is, we have to want to reach out and grab the rope.

The mistake I've made is in presuming that everybody is like me, as in, desperately wanting out of the HA nightmare and being willing to do just about anything to try and get better. But there are members on here who have made no effort, whatsoever, to help themselves. They're here year after year, ignoring (or attacking) anybody who tries to get them to challenge their irrational thinking and be proactive in trying to overcome this disorder, and sadly Phil's one of them..

Even if you can't reach the person in question, you are helping others...
    Speaking of shitting and pots, I've excited my colon and there's a chance of a satisfactory performance. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Thing is, we have to want to reach out and grab the rope.
    Thanks for the kind words NoraB. I truly appreciate it. The line I quoted stood out to me as it really does come down to that. While there are cases where no amount of therapy and/or medication will help, I believe most can improve their lives as you said, if they 'want' to. I mean 'really want to'. Actions in this case and medium, speak louder than words on a screen. And frankly, there are many here that use this medium as a quick reassurance fix and place to vent and will never take the steps to help themselves.

My daughter is a sufferer and she busts her rear end every day to get better. She has good days and bad days but her determination is admirable and she's definitely making progress, even if it's one step and day at a time.

Thank you again for your post.... Hope your colon performed well

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Does the propanolol still help you?

I'm sure there would be no problem with getting a full blood count in view of being on risperidone for a number of years.

Yes anxiety can cause a low blood sugar feeling.
    I felt better today (almost free of the symptoms and feeling good.) until 3/4pm had more hunger weakness then often after eating. I did a search of the forum and I had hunger issues last September https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...ghlight=Hunger so perhaps I have had this issue before for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I felt better today (almost free of the symptoms and feeling good.) until 3/4pm had more hunger weakness then often after eating. I did a search of the forum and I had hunger issues last September https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...ghlight=Hunger so perhaps I have had this issue before for a while?
    What's the answer to your question?

FMP

This symptom seems to have come back after a cut in my hand yesterday. I was ok most of today but last few hours low on energy again can anxiety really cause this? I had a funny taste and that was maybe anxiety? Just thinking of a symptom of thought can make it seem real?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information