Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Low on energy

Re: Low on energy

I have been very worried about foreign travel due to covid and worry unvaccinated may never travel could this be a reason? I spend my life arguing with politicians on Twitter

I have been very worried about foreign travel due to covid and worry unvaccinated may never travel could this be a reason?
    Yes, it could be. I can't personally share that concern I'm afraid.

I spend my life arguing with politicians on Twitter
    Why ?

I expect that you find too much unstructured time very challenging when you don't have your work routine? Then you've got the prospect of foreign travel being denied to you if you remain unvaccinated by choice when going on holiday would help distract you from your anxiety.

Uncertainty and anxiety can really exhaust you..especially when it's chronic. Maybe it's best to accept that foreign travel may not be an option for the time being but there will be a resumption of nightclubs, music gigs and football matches in the coming weeks so other things to plan and enjoy for you?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I expect that you find too much unstructured time very challenging when you don't have your work routine? Then you've got the prospect of foreign travel being denied to you if you remain unvaccinated by choice when going on holiday would help distract you from your anxiety.

Uncertainty and anxiety can really exhaust you..especially when it's chronic. Maybe it's best to accept that foreign travel may not be an option for the time being but there will be a resumption of nightclubs, music gigs and football matches in the coming weeks so other things to plan and enjoy for you?
    You are correct.

The issue to is they have under contracted me at work too I noticed 2 hours less on my rota so I am off work but now have the worry of having to speak to them to see if it’s a mistake.

Yes you are correct gigs football are coming back but I may be worried by large crowds? I was meant to go shopping tomorrow but still feel a lack of energy even after eating? I do feel sort of exhausted by the COVID travel thing. I can’t understand why I can be on a busy train but not Eurostar? I have been trying to be positive I have set a savings goal since I am not travelling I want to save money for the future so that’s a goal.

The issue with the pandemic is when things get better I have had these worries for a year now. I thought I wouldn’t even get to England and I managed to do that again. It’s a big shock being able to do lots of stuff and not being able to do much. Sure it’s much better than lockdown I mean I still can’t believe we were told to stay at home..

Also with my symptoms they can come and go but they can last upto a week sometimes longer. I am trying to find stuff to do to keep my mind busy. A few weeks back I wasn’t even going to go on holiday. Also holidays in England are very nice too I’ve not done any of those yet but can. My worry is always that it’s not anxiety making me feel weak but like I say I think it happens when I am so focused on it?

Do you think they will allow unvaccinated people aboard eventually?

My sister said it could be COVID but I don’t think that’s a main symptom as I don’t have a cough. Also I googled diabetes and all sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    You could always get the vax and be part of the solution as opposed to the problem and kill two birds with one stone

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Yes, you will need proof of a negative test result etc. It’s just that you may need to self isolate on return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sister said it could be COVID but I don’t think that’s a main symptom as I don’t have a cough. Also I googled diabetes and all sorts?
    Feeling completely depleted and exhausted mentally and physically could well be the result of 18 months of worry and uncertainty caused by change to your routines and lifestyle. You could get a full blood count done by your GP to reassure you but this may be impossible to consider due to your needle phobia?

Do speak to your boss at work about your contracted hours though? Get it sorted now rather than letting it fester?

You said you werent worried about COVID a while ago on another thread, clearly that wasn't true.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information