Hi,

I didn’t really want to post here again because I feel ashamed I haven’t got a handle on my anxiety but I’ve descended into a worse state than before, I am seeking counselling now things are opening up but I fear it’s gone to another level and it’s verging into breakdown/psychotic territory.

anyway, a few months ago after i stopped worrying about bowel cancer I thought one day well you’ve checked your colon/bum for so long, what about your vaginal area? So I’ve found moles, lumps and bumps, and one concerns me.

I think it might be genital warts, its right outside my urethra on the bit of flesh I’d call my hymen/labia minora but it’s right outside the urethral hole. 3/4 very distinct slightly whitish flat marks, look like they’re all from the same place, each with a red dot/line in the centre. No other symptoms, first noticed March, but visible in pics from jan and possibly nov.

had cervarix vaccine when I was like 14, smear last jan hpv neg.

not changed at all, but I’ve been tormenting myself for months. Had a skin cancer worry the last few weeks and I just don’t feel well mentally at all, went to the dr about my mole and they said it was okay, so I went back to fixating on my vaginal area.

also in my searching if I pull my vagina around I can see just into my urethra, and there looks like there’s a fleshy bit at the back? Not changed but still So terrified it’s urethral cancer caused by either hpv that my smear didn’t pick up or (and this will sound crazy) when I was little I used to suck wet washing straight out the washing machine, so I’m so scared the chemicals from the washing detergent have caused cancer ������

made a phone appt with my local sexual health service for tomorrow, I also could do with a full sti check as I’ve been putting it off forever and have been sexually active for nearly 10 years and never had one. So I am doing the right thing getting it checked but Probably riddled with cancer and I feel so guilty I never got it checked before ���� I’m scared bc this potential wart is so close to my urethra they might want to look inside and discover the cancerous lump at the back ��