The other day I noticed how much more sunken in my left foot is around my ankle and side of the foot. It is really genuinely noticeable. I did have surgery to remove a large vein in that area a couple of years ago and I always put my sunken skin down to that. But it appear to have become worse in recent months.
I realised that when I flex my toes upwards the muscle on my right foot is significantly more defined and strong and I can feel it moving when I use it. The left muscle is significantly weaker and smaller. When I flex my toes upwards I can see the muscles in my sunken section of my foot dancing like crazy.
My brain is absolutely convinced that this is it. The other times I worried about having this disease I turned out to be fine, but this time the symptoms are significantly more real and I can see them and feel them. Im scared. Im throwing up from fear, crying and not eating. I feel like a husk and I am terrified. I spoke to a doctor on the phone the other day and he assured me I was alright, but he never saw my feet we just spoke over the phone. I am convinced that this is it. I’m so scared. It feels like I’ve noticed the symptoms super early because I really pay attention to things. I’m terrified guys. I can’t live like this.