Quote Originally Posted by willll View Post
So, a few days ago I posted a thread about pancreatic cancer. Since then, I’ve moved on to another fear… liver cancer.

It all started last week with a dull ache in my upper right abdomen. Sort of felt like a cramping pain. It was constant and I didn’t think much of it until the next day when it continued. As the days progressed it got worse. It is constant and not severe (which makes me think it’s not my gallbladder). Feels like a dull ache sometimes, and sometimes it feels like a sharp stabbing pain. Other times it just feels crampy and bloated.

I was googling as usual and came across a specific type of liver cancer that primarily affects younger people. It is extremely rare, but for some reason I cannot accept any other cause.

I messaged my doctor today. My mom seems to think it’s my gallbladder, but I’m terrified that it’s something worse. I can envision myself going to the doctors office and being diagnosed with cancer. I fear that I do not have much time left, because this specific type of cancer is usually found in a very late stage. I don’t know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why have you started a new thread on the same subject? You were on about liver cancer in the other one because I told you about my friend who actually had liver cancer!

You don't have late stage liver cancer. Have you actually seen late stage liver cancer? We're talking major organ malfunctioning, and not just the liver. Not just some vague tummy ache!

I can envision you going to the doctors and hearing the words 'anxiety' and/or IBS..