Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rescue Remedy

Rescue Remedy

Do you use it?

How well does it work for you?

How quick does it work for you?

Do you take it even before you feel stressed/panicky to help prevent you from panicking in the very near future?

I went into college today, armed with my spray. Just before I went into class, I stepped round the corner, breathed in nice and well and took a couple of sprays on my tongue.

I still felt panicky in class. Almost straight away. I then felt myself calming, just a little bit.

Then BAM. Heart starts banging against my chest, then the teachers talking, I feel rude interupting, I try to calm down and have faith in the rescue remedy. Nope, not working, I needed to get out.

I went into a quiet room by myself for a few hours and took about 8 sprays within an hour to help me relax more. The panic wasn't as intense as usual, but it was still bad enough for me to want to run out of the classroom. But the sprays did help the after effect, I usually feel queasy, on edge for the rest of the day, and I guess I calmed down. I was then a little more relaxed for the bus journey home, I had two sprays while walking to the bus stop to help. I still got off the bus a little earlier. I felt like I needed to move and get fresh air.

I really am considering asking for tablets. It's getting worse and I really can't stand it, I really don't feel like going to college anymore, really.

I'm panicking now. I never panic at home.

I feel like it's a waste buying that rescue remedy. It doesn't help me. It's probably too soon to tell, but I can't wait that long.

Should I just ask for the tablets? I'm really scared now.

xxx

Re: Rescue Remedy

Yes I use it - yes it helps me

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen for loads of posts about it or use the search facility

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I find it useful to deal with grumbling anxiety but when it comes to full blown panic it doesn't work for me. When I do use it, I use the dropper bottle and put a few drops in a glass of water and sip it.

Hi, Rescue remedy helps me with the nausea and jittery feelings but maybe you need something more to help with your panic attacks.I know bach remedies do different remedies for different things and maybe Rock Rose might help.Apparently its good for feelings of terror/fear.If you look on the left of the screen and click on natural remedies,there is a link to a full list of the remedies and what they are good for.Hope this helps.
    julie x

I've just proved to myself it doesn't work. I even had about 16 sprays. Did absolutely nothing.

Yes, this didnt work for me either. More than anything I wasn't keen on the taste.

Yes I use it and fine it very good

does nothing for me

made me feel more panicky if anything

Does nothing for me either except perhaps the alcohol that preserves it!!!
    RichieX

It has helped me though I wonder if it's placebo effect as much as anything. i don't put it on my tongue though, only have it in water and that works for me.

that said if you think it's not working and need something else then look for something else. the doc might be able to recommend something better for you.

rock right on sunshine

Deut 31:8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information