Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have covid

Re: I have covid

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Oh Molly, I hope you are feeling better soon, I wonder if the nausea, along with the ectopics are partly being caused by the anxiety of having covid.
    I was just thinking about that. Additionaly it's no uncommon to have stomach issues when anxious. In my case, any kind of nervousness or anxiety immediately impacts my stomach. I get a diarrhea, stomach pains and I feel nauseous.

Thanks guys definitely not feeling any better . Tried to get up to do the dishes but thought I would collapse. Ectopics still bad . Xx

Quote Originally Posted by molly15 View Post
    Thanks guys definitely not feeling any better . Tried to get up to do the dishes but thought I would collapse. Ectopics still bad . Xx
    Hello Molly, when I had covid it took about 3 weeks to feel ok - I was unable to do the dishes for that long! It can take time, but it sounds like you've spoke to a doctor which is good - if it showed any signs of worsening, they would have said. Plus having both jabs is very effective against severe covid which is good. I didn't get nausea so not sure what to advise for that, but keep taking cold and flu tablets for the fever and lots and lots of water and if you can get hold of some vitamins I took them too. Keep us posted!

Molly, are you alone at home ? Is there someone who can literally look after you ? I had a family member who had COVID right back in the first wave last year, she was quite ill for 6 weeks (not hopsitalised, and is now fine) and couldn't do much at all for quite a few weeks and needed care from her family.

Hi yes I think its going to take time to recover for sure I just worry all this time in bed I will end up getting a blood clot in leg . Typical health anxiety taking over. Yes I have my partner who is here with me he has covid too but he not that bad so he helping a lot.

Glad you have your partner with you and helping you, Molly. Don't let your HA determine how your covid will progress and maybe try to get out of bed and move around for very short spells? It will help your recovery.

Hi yes ive got out of bed a few times today but literally feel like im going to faint so I end up having to lie back down. I guess I'm just going to have to listen toy body and stay in bed till I'm well enough. Its just a hindrance having to cope with illness and anxiety at the same time .

Xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information