Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long term effects from pfizer

Long term effects from pfizer

Hi
    I had my 1st pfizer jab 4 weeks ago and i wm absolutely exhausted and feeling generally off and unwell. Is anyone else suffering in the same way? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Long term effects from pfizer

i had mine in dec and jan and bar the sore arm and tirednedd for afew days still nothing side effect wise

Yup I am but the doctor said it was probably something else so did blood tests but nothing was found.

I just feel exhausted all the time. I had my 2nd jab at the beginning of April.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I was OK with mine, sore arm with the first one, sore arm, tired and achey joints with the second one. These passed in a few days and I took paracetamol.

It was/is hard to tell if what I'm experiencing is a side effect of the pfizer vaccine because the other meds I'm on make me feel so tired all the time.

Everyone is different, and I’ve heard some say they’ve felt just tired and worn down for weeks. My husband had his second dose (AZ/Moderna) and he’s been pretty tired since… but he’s also been under a lot of stress. So it’s hard to say what the culprit really is.

But also, don’t underestimate the effect that going through a global slow motion mass casualty event can have on your body as well. Not saying that’s all that might be going on, but it certainly can’t help.

I just started a thread like this. I got my second pfizer 5 weeks ago and I am tired. Like I take naps now. Never before. Also, achy joint and muscles. There are a few more symptoms but I am surprised that very few people are talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cusper View Post
    I just started a thread like this. I got my second pfizer 5 weeks ago and I am tired. Like I take naps now. Never before. Also, achy joint and muscles. There are a few more symptoms but I am surprised that very few people are talking about this.
    Obviously everyone responds to vaccines in different ways, but surely if Pfizer really was so problematic it would have been banned by now.

Ditto for the others such as OAZ, Moderna, etc.

I'm not trying to say that peoples illnesses and issues aren't real because I'm sure they definitely are, but my understanding is vaccines don't cause long-term side effects because of the way that they are made. I've read a lot of science reports about this and other vaccines.

However, anxiety, stress, and lots of other things - even maybe having covid itself without realising - can all cause these issues, and it could just be coincidental that it happened at the same time as getting the vaccine.

Theres definitely been times in the last year where I've felt off for 2 weeks or more just from bad mental health.

I would definitely recommend seeing a doctor and trying to pinpoint what has caused the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
    I'm not trying to say that peoples illnesses and issues aren't real because I'm sure they definitely are, but my understanding is vaccines don't cause long-term side effects because of the way that they are made. I've read a lot of science reports about this and other vaccines.

However, anxiety, stress, and lots of other things - even maybe having covid itself without realising - can all cause these issues, and it could just be coincidental that it happened at the same time as getting the vaccine.

Theres definitely been times in the last year where I've felt off for 2 weeks or more just from bad mental health.

I would definitely recommend seeing a doctor and trying to pinpoint what has caused the issue.
    Me too, Elizabethalice.

I reckon some people simply seek to conveniently blame the vaccines willy-nilly and use them as a scapegoat while in most cases it's probably more likely that other factors could very well be at play, such as (dare I say it) psychosomatic disorders, stress and underlying MH issues.

Like I already said upthread, if the vaccines were seriously harmful and detrimental to us, they would have been scrapped by now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information