Thread: Possibly Lymphoma - hard groin nodes and night sweats on chest and neck - Petrified

Possibly Lymphoma - hard groin nodes and night sweats on chest and neck - Petrified

TW Lymphoma

Before I start I have a GP appointment next week so will be seeking medical help.

On 12th of June I broke out in hives all over (possible drug reaction to an antibiotic) and lymph nodes swelled up on my groin and thighs (where the worst hives were). I also experienced night sweats when this happened and nurse said could be a reaction or maybe the hives were viral and not a reaction as we don’t know for sure.

Fast forward to now and I have a large hard 1.5cm gland in my right side groin but it’s hard and a rubbery moveable kidney bean one next to it. These could be from the original glands but don’t remember one being so hard.
    I am now getting night sweats but only on my cleavage and neck. Enough to make my T-shirt feel damp and my sheet a bit damp but not enough to change (sounds skanky I know).

My full bloods were done on 2nd of June in a and e for suspected blood clot and all bloods came back five weeks before all this started.

But yeah I am just terrified and have no idea what my future holds. I am 38 with a beautiful little boy who is 8.

Re: Possibly Lymphoma - hard groin nodes and night sweats on chest and neck - Petrifi

I'm sorry to hear this. Can you not call the surgery first thing tomorrow and get a same day emergency appointment?

I've just had my bloods and x-ray (both seemingly normal though I'm reading the x-ray myself) and I've got an ultrasound and maybe a biopsy on Tuesday.

You really gotta push these doctors!

Re: Possibly Lymphoma - hard groin nodes and night sweats on chest and neck - Petrifi

How did you get on? I have similar symptoms. I also get sweats on chest area. I’m

Thread Information