Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vision = Stress?

Re: Vision = Stress?

Thank you so much. I will do that. I’ll be honest I’m starting to worry more so I know that’s not helping me.

Re: Vision = Stress?

About two and a half weeks into this and I can feel the worry creeping in. I have a regular annual physical on the 12th. I’m certainly praying this is gone by then, but seriously-anyone feel like it’s a focus visual issue? I have to really focus on the further away stuff, up close I’m good. Eyes 20/20 as of a week and a half ago. I’d say it’s not worse than two weeks ago and it’s definitely more glare/brightness/florescent lights/LED that seem to bother me. Is this stress/anxiety blurry vision if it’s like that?

I definitely have been under stress. If I could say something that happened the day I noticed it, we are adopting and that morning I got an email that an expectant mother picked another family. Maybe the stress of no longer waiting for an answer is the cause of this? We’d been waiting for an answer for about a month. Aside from that we have my five year old starting kindergarten, I have a 14 month old as well. I’m power of attorney for my Alzheimer’s grandma and playing go between with her four kids who struggle with communication and generally arguing with each other over everything. We’re preparing for a new car to fit three kids once our adoption happens and I’m a stay at home mom, so I do feel all of the financial stress even when it works in paper and I see it I still play ‘what if’ bc, well, anxiety.

So yes, if asked I’d say I’ve been under stress lately, but I’m still starting to become concerned. I’m using Thera tears Xtra bc I do have dry eye diagnosed-my eye doctor did say they looked “not too bad” at the visit I had about 10 days ago. Ugh anxiety! I see my counselor via telemedicine Wednesday afternoon as I’m in Florida and the virus is starting up again so I’m hoping for some stress relief talking to her. Maybe I’ll go back to bi-weekly visits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information