Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Been feeling like crapola :(

Re: Been feeling like crapola :(

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    FMP, not a bad idea to have checks. Pleased to hear your wife is ok although probably sore.
    Hey, if you can mow the lawn, that's a good indication you are fit. I remember a time back, probably about 3 years ago that you got out of breath and was concerned. Do you remember? And I think we are more aware of any exertion when we are feeling, as you say, crapola.
    You may also be tired from this new position, so take that into account.
    Yeah I remember. That was the last time I had tests done too. They found some progression of my heart disease and she made some med adjustments. I'm thinking it's probably the same thing going on. I did have some med adjustments (lower doses) the last visit so maybe we need to tweak things a bit.

Thanks for the thoughts C1....

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Yeah anxiety sure does make one more aware of their body, that's for sure. The sensitivity level can be through the roof sometimes. I mean it's like -

Holy #@%* what was that?! Oh... just gas. It's okay everybody. Not having a stroke.

Well, remember FMP, stress is never a friend to the body or heart disease, whether it's good stress (like starting a new job) or bad stress (like worrying over your wife falling). You might just be feeling the effects of that stress physically, and it will all even out in a week or two as you adjust.

The Nitro could well be a placebo effect too if the problem is "mechanical"?

Glad you are going to get checked out properly. Speculation is never helpful whereas a professional assessment and opinion is.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    The Nitro could well be a placebo effect too if the problem is "mechanical"?

Glad you are going to get checked out properly. Speculation is never helpful whereas a professional assessment and opinion is.
    I can assure you nitro doesn't have a placebo effect. You actually feel it working within minutes of the pill dissolving under your tongue. What it does is relax and widen the blood vessels so blood can flow more easily to the heart. When I took it the few times last week, I felt it kick in and the pain stopped. Nevertheless, I'll get it sorted.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2...lieve-symptoms

I've had no experience whatsoever with nitro so forgive my ignorance but this may give you some reassurance?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2...lieve-symptoms

I've had no experience whatsoever with nitro so forgive my ignorance but this may give you some reassurance?
    Very interesting article!

How are you doing FMP?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    How are you doing FMP?
    Other than fatigue, I've been meh to Ok. Minor discomfort. Used a nitro once in the last few days and it alleviated the pain. Talked to my doctor and I'll be seeing her in a few weeks. Her opinion, based on the last exam a few months ago is that we should arrange a stress test and all the good stuff and see where that takes us. Of course, if it gets worse, head to the ER but for now things are stable.

Thanks for asking Jojo

FMP

Glad things are stable FMP and glad you've talked to your doctor.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information