Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Been feeling like crapola :(

Re: Been feeling like crapola :(

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    How are you doing FMP? X
    Thanks for asking JoJo. I'm 'Ok'... It took a week or so but the med adjustment has helped. Not feeling 100% but better than I was. Once I get my schedule set (I'm in training), I'll call and set up an appointment for testing. I'm going to have to see a doctor about my knee as well. Injured it in a doggie accident in June and it's still not right. Fun stuff eh?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Ahhh yes. This was the knocked over by a doggie incident? I remember it and the sweet little video you posted, just so we could visualise the scenario. Poor you. But very glad you are ticking along. It’s the most any of us can hope for :-) xxx

Stuff takes forever to heal as you get older! It took a month for my arm to get back to normal!

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Stuff takes forever to heal as you get older! It took a month for my arm to get back to normal!
    I hear you AV! Still... something isn't right with the knee. It's definitely better and I'd say it's mostly an annoying pain at this point but I can feel a clicking when I walk and any sudden or off kilter motion causes pain. We see our GP next month so I'll have him take a look. Probably needs a scan or something to see what's going on in there. The chest pain has waned with the med change and I haven't needed a nitro in a couple weeks so that's encouraging. Like I said, once I get my regular schedule at work, I'll set up an appointment for a full heart workup... stress test and such. I also need to set up an appointment with my ENT Oncologist for a checkup. It's been a couple of years. No issues at all to speak of but its time.

As far as the getting older thing? Sheesh! No kidding! It's sobering to be honest. Even doing simple things like sitting on the floor cross legged hurts and trying to get up after 10 minutes?

Ahhh the joys of aging eh?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Hey I just read this right now
    I really am hoping things are going good for you fishie❤️❤️
    I always love to hear from you

Thanks Delilah

FMP

Old age ain’t for sissies FMP! ;-) xx

I'm the same age as you, FMP and I'm not allowed to be "old"!

How are feeling lately Fishman?

Quote Originally Posted by nhelen79 View Post
    How are feeling lately Fishman?
    Thanks for asking Helen... Overall, Ok. Chest pain has abated since the med change. Knee still bothering me. I'm seeing my doctor on Sept. 14th and I'll go over things then, get referrals and set up appointments with my cardiologist and oncologist. The new job knocks the poo out of me mentally though. The pay and benefits are awesome and the company is great but it is stressful (dealing with fraud in the banking industry). If I can adjust to the workload, I'll be fine. I plan on retiring in a little over 4 years so...

FMP

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information