Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Been feeling like crapola :(

Re: Been feeling like crapola :(

Are you a lawyer FMP?

Sorry I haven’t commented on this before FMP. I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No job is worth jeopardising your health for..no matter how financially lucrative. Take care of yourself, FMP..You've had to contend with so much in the past. Glad you have got that initial appointment booked for mid September.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Are you a lawyer FMP?
    No... Member Services Representative for a large credit union. I'm work in the call center in the fraud and digital department and help members who've had their accounts compromised so you can imagine the volume of calls that come in, especially since the pandemic. The job itself isn't that difficult as I've been in customer service my entire career but learning the systems and procedures has been challenging. But that's getting easier by the day as I learn and do it. It's the non-stop for 8 hours a day that's draining. Calls literally are back to back for most of the day. I get breaks and all but still ~whew~

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I agree with Pulisa FMP. I'm sure you know your threshold though and you are probably over the worst of the hurdles. x

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    I agree with Pulisa FMP. I'm sure you know your threshold though and you are probably over the worst of the hurdles. x
    Yeah, I am. The support is top notch so if I run into a road block, I can call support and they help me through. I'm actually working on site and the COVID protocols are very stringent and heavily enforced so that's not an issue at all. I've only been out of training less than a week and a half so I'm definitely still acclimating and learning. Once I'm feeling more comfortable and confident, I'm going to ask about going remote or a hybrid version. Most of the employees are remote anyway.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

That sounds like a really good plan FMP. I think hybrid is going to be the way forward for a lot of people.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information