Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post covid fear

Re: Post covid fear

Yeh thanks. Thats wat i meant. Theres soo many. I found taking more complan has helped

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Already told you. Complan, dry crackers, and soup. Also scrambled eggs...
    Yeh thanks. My appeptite has sumwhat come back. My down there better too. I can only imagine stress is doing all these things?

Gp still not interested in long covid. My work think is anxiety too. I got a gud nite sleep yday after like 3-4 days so can only

Have you found yourself to have weird symptons like myself where i feel this burning in my hands and feet? You have ever had this?

Do you know any1 who has had these weird sensation either by stress or after covid?

Quote Originally Posted by ntuser View Post
    Yeh thanks. My appeptite has sumwhat come back.
    Excellent!

My down there better too. I can only imagine stress is doing all these things?
    Most people underestimate what stress can do...

I got a gud nite sleep yday after like 3-4 days so can only
    You lucky man! I've not had a good night's sleep since 2008! (not even joking!)

Have you found yourself to have weird symptons like myself where i feel this burning in my hands and feet? You have ever had this?
    Frequently, as well as burning mouth and tongue..

Do you know any1 who has had these weird sensation either by stress or after covid?
    99% sure I had COVID last year - at the very start - but my fibro symptoms are generally 'flu' like, so I don't know what's what? I have so many issues that there will be overlaps..

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Excellent!

Most people underestimate what stress can do...

You lucky man! I've not had a good night's sleep since 2008! (not even joking!)

Frequently, as well as burning mouth and tongue..

99% sure I had COVID last year - at the very start - but my fibro symptoms are generally 'flu' like, so I don't know what's what? I have so many issues that there will be overlaps..
    I also 99% suspect I had Covid midway through Feb 2020, but sadly the GPs didn't seem to want to know back then!

About 2-3 weeks later they were at bottlenecks with actual Covid cases having previously been caught napping over it all!

Hi peeps

Unfortunately i didnt get good nites sleep yday as it was very hot too other than my foot pain

I went to a and e again as a last time resort. My oxygen and bloods were ok. They cudnt find ope wrong again

This leaves me with the fact where i had my last illness at work makes me believe i went in to early hitting the ground running and im paying 4 it. I do believe i am in pits of anxiety. Been there b4 got the tshirt. I have to get out of it now...

Quote Originally Posted by ntuser View Post
    Hi peeps

Unfortunately i didnt get good nites sleep yday as it was very hot
    You and the rest of Blighty NT!

I went to a and e again as a last time resort. My oxygen and bloods were ok.
    You want to try and knock that on the head. Docs tend to get a bit pissed off at people like us hogging up the cubicles.

I had an Aussie doctor practically chuck a prescription for @rse cream at me because all she could find as 'evidence' of my 'bowel blockage' was a pile!

This leaves me with the fact where i had my last illness at work makes me believe i went in to early hitting the ground running and im paying 4 it. I do believe i am in pits of anxiety. Been there b4 got the tshirt. I have to get out of it now...
    There's another level after the pits. It's the one where almost everything shuts down and you start begging your spouse to have you sectioned and even though you fear dying, you figure that you'd actually choose it over this type of existence..

Given the severity of your HA anxiety (as in taking yourself to A&E type of HA anxiety) then I'd suggest that you haven't successfully addressed the disorder from the last time. You need to do the psychological therapy and not give up after a few weeks or months..

Only hard work and determination will get you back in control of your HA - anything less is simply 'sticking a plaster on a wound that needs stitches...'

Thanks norab. Gona try hard

You have to start by stopping yourself from using A&E when you're in a panic. You are wasting their time (and yours) and will be sent home with a stash of mental health leaflets after a chat with psych liaison services.

I too is post COVID. I contracted it and gave it to my husband. He got very I'll and was in the hospital. Since I am living with guilt I am having stomach issues which I believe is My IBS acting up. I like to mention that you almost seem to have a vitamin B12 deficiency. I had the same before the covid. Mine came from a daily poi. I take large doses of B12. But my nerves in legs still bother me. I was told when low on b12 it could take up to a year to feel better. I take under my tongue because my stomach doesn't absorb because of the ppi. It really has helped me. I b12 recovery for me is 9 months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information