Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: English Summer

Re: English Summer

Quote Originally Posted by TaleOn11 View Post
    Has this heatwave been caused by climate change? If so, thats only gonna double my worries..
    I doubt it, we've always had heatwaves during summer for all of my lifetime.

Medications: 40mg Quitapine, 40mg Paroxatine, 300mg Promazine, 6mg-10mg Diazepam
    Diagnosis: Panic disorder, General anxiety, Agoraphobia, Depression, Aspergers.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    Currently in the office at work, the blinds are shut, I am sitting between 2 fans, the lights are off as I'm convinced they are giving off heat and now I have the image of Thatcher in a field doing saucy things with a flake stuck in my head.

Can someone turn the sun down a little please.
    I'd be sitting naked at that desk.

Medications: 40mg Quitapine, 40mg Paroxatine, 300mg Promazine, 6mg-10mg Diazepam

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Oh great, now I've that flake thing combining with what Julie Goodyear did to that banana on Big Brother. I don't need an image of Maggie doing that!

Could be worse, could have been a Kinga flashback...nooooooo!!!!
    Wasn't it Jade Goody with the banana?

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I'd be sitting naked at that desk.
    We did discuss whether or not we could do nail surgery in our underwear this morning.

I went into the office yesterday as we're still only doing 1 day a week there, the rest from home. The aircon is now set to polar levels, unfortunately one bloke is sat right under it and has had to put his coat on as he's shivering with cold. He did ask if we could up the temperature a bit and was met with a chorus of 'touch the aircon, and you die' which has made the position of the rest of the office clear.

Wasn't it Jade Goody with the banana?
    I obviously don't play the same Cluedo as you, James

Did she do it as well? I missed most of her series.

Good one Terry!

Did she do it as well? I missed most of her series.
    Cracking one T lmfao. And after Googling I think I'm mistaken. I'm sure Jade did something that time she was in there with Shilpa Sheti (sp?).

I remember (or don't) the most useless information.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    I went into the office yesterday as we're still only doing 1 day a week there, the rest from home. The aircon is now set to polar levels, unfortunately one bloke is sat right under it and has had to put his coat on as he's shivering with cold. He did ask if we could up the temperature a bit and was met with a chorus of 'touch the aircon, and you die' which has made the position of the rest of the office clear.
    I would trade places with this person in an instant. If he gets too cold, tell him to roll back a bit on the chair and join the oblivion.

Cracking one T lmfao. And after Googling I think I'm mistaken. I'm sure Jade did something that time she was in there with Shilpa Sheti (sp?).

I remember (or don't) the most useless information.
    Oh she did..."Shilpa Poppadum"..and the ensuing race row. I was in the studio audience of Big Brother the night Jade got evicted after this furore (representing my daughter who was too young!) It was Russell Brand's Big Mouth spin off show and we all had to be searched by police and sniffed by police dogs before we were let in to the studio..

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information