Thread: Ok so just need a little nudge to stop me from sliding

Ok so just need a little nudge to stop me from sliding

Hi all And thanks in advance for your comments.

I posted here a few months ago for the first time that I had been suffering from a twitching eyelid, tickling on my face and the odd twitches here and there.

I actually went to see my gp who did the basic neuro tests and said couldn’t really find anything . All good !

Weirdly at about the same time I started to develop what I can only describe as both my thighs feeling quite stiff, almost as if I done a heavy gym session the day before but hadn’t.

And then also coincided with my left Achilles becoming inflamed, probably from running out that point as I’ve had an imflammed Achilles on and off over the years.

Soda Law, this time my right Achilles is also giving me some inflammation pain. So here I am two months later both of my things aching every day and feel stiff when I walk and my Achilles have been giving me some flareup for about three or more weeks.

Just called my GP who over the phone said they felt it would be highly unlikely that this would be something like MS, ( She mentioned tingling, weakness, one side etc) and I should book in for some physio to see what they say.

Which I will do of course!

I think I’m just looking for those little words of encouragement that after two months of aching and stiff thighs and Achilles problems, my legs kind of feel like crap, is nothing more than worry and strains nothing more sinister and my worries are feeding it.

I’m still getting little tingles around my body now and again possibly because I’m hypersensitive (try to remain positive)

I’m totally aware of stiffness being a HA issue so trying to be positive

That little devil is always sitting on my shoulder and I know it’s so easy to slide into the hole.

Thanks in advance for any words of experience or advice .
    Last edited by Mikeyofboro; 19-07-21 at 17:57. Reason: Typo

Re: Ok so just need a little nudge to stop me from sliding

Hiya,
    I wonder if you are tensing your legs in your sleep? I had dreadfully sore hands for a while (I do have hand arthritis but it's usually not too bad) and woke one night to find I was sleeping with my fists clenched!

Are you aware that tingling can be related to hyperventilation? Goes with anxiety, is fine to Google cos it is harmless and there are a few good tips for dealing with it.

Well done for the great self-talk. You've got this.

Re: Ok so just need a little nudge to stop me from sliding

Thanks speranza. Actually they feel a bit better when sitting or laying . Wierdly it’s when I walk or squat etc is when the muscles feel tight . I do worry that is might be something but try and ratioanilize it .

GP on the phone today said highly unlikely it’s MS which should be comforting . Would be nice to see them in person though !

Thread Information