Thread: My PVCs feel a bit different now

My PVCs feel a bit different now

Long story short I have been suffering from diagnosed PVC's since feb. At times I have had a couple weeks break where if they were there I was not noticing them, but most days I have had them. My worst days they can happen for several hours every couple or few beats it seems. My life has a lot of stress in it. Managing advanced stage cancer for my father, had some work changes take place, and overall a health anxious person. Lately although I do still get the thuds I have been having episodes where I feel my pulse and I get no thud just a pause then a couple normal beats a pause a couple normal beats and so on. Last night from 12 am until almost 3 am I was in this cycle. Is this still the same thing? And why are there all of a sudden less strong thud beats? Because now I am convincing myself my heart is pausing which can be very dangerous. Any help is appreciated.

Worst triggers-
    Heavier foods (carbs/sugar)
    Lack of sleep
    Stress

Re: My PVCs feel a bit different now

Yes, no matter if your PVCS come in a bigeminy or trigeminy pattern they are still said to be benign in a structurally normal heart with no heart disease.

I know ectopics are hard to live with especially when your first diagnosed with them but you will eventually make your peace with them and learn to live with it, once that happens you will start to notice them less.
    Keep avoiding your known triggers. You can try a magnesium supplement if there are no contradictions, many people (myself included) find that it helps.
    Last edited by Careful1; 21-07-21 at 06:31.

Thread Information