Hi, guys,

I know I asked similar question in January, but my urine, without to me obvious reason, all of a sudden sometimes comes dark yellow with orange hue. I believe I drink the same amount of water as before. When this occasionally happens, I up my water intake, and it goes to normal pale straw color, sometimes almost transparent. I cannot pinpoint the reason for dark yellow color, because I eat as usual, and what I have been taking in terms of supplements and/or medication, has been the same for years. I had CBC W/differential and complete metabolic panel test in February this year, and ALL came back normal. I have no pain, or weight loss either. But, now I am hyper focused on urine color, and I started looking at my stool color as well. It looks to me normal (lighter brown), and it sinks (I truly apologize for TMI). But at this point I cannot tell whether it is normal or not, because I am panicking. My only question is: if there was something wrong either with my liver or my pancreas, would the urine color EVER go back to normal? Would it persist regardless how much I drink?
Thank you so much, whoever replies.