Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Urine question, again, getting scared...

Re: Urine question, again, getting scared...

double post
    Last edited by NervousSubject; 01-08-21 at 01:58.

Im glad I'm not the only one also going through a urinary saga lol I feel kinda not alone now.

Basically, pink urine last September, UTI symptoms on and off, still sometimes have flare ups of pain that come and go but normal colored urine since, Cytology came back negative for cancer in November, but never got a blood test or CAT scan which still eats at me. Sometimes notice tiny objects in my urine when I have symptoms. Haven't lost massive amounts of weight nor have I had unusual fatigue....And thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

Guys, all of you , thank you very much for your replies, I really, truly appreciate effort of the people on the Forum who take time for other people, and offer comfort, piece of advice, and suggestions. I am answering only now, because I was away for ten days and did not go near the computer during that time.

As to therapy, I will tell you all this: I am by no means young; I have suffered from depression at first, then from severe health anxiety, and eventually clinical OCD, which in my opinion is the worst. I changed 7 psychiatrists/ therapists, and paid everything from my own pocket , so, with all due respect, I did not waste their time, they work for money. I certainly wasted mine. I changed them because I did not want to give up on myself, and over 15 years of therapy I always thought: Let me try one more doctor, let me try ANYTHING that will help me. NOTHING. I basically do not believe they can help very much, except with medications, on which I was for more than ten years. I however, have severe PTSD, because I lived through a very cruel war, and I presume that is where the core of my problem is. They never paid attention to that ( the therapists), but I without any medical knowledge, could obviously see that PTSD easily could have caused all the later issues.

I agree with one of the commentators: reassurance does actually help; we need at least temporary relief, to breathe ,to live...I have a full time job, family, an adult son, I am taking care of many things in my life and until last June, took care of my very sick, helpless mother; what I am trying to say is that I am not some kind of spoiled brat who has nothing else to do but complain and seek reassurance. On the contrary: considering how long I have suffered from severe clinical depression, anxiety and OCD, I somehow think of myself as a hero, because nobody in my life truly suffered because of my condition.

I love the Forum, and often I post a question here, because, again, reassurance does work, and does help. It is good to know there are people who will not judge you ( at least most of the time), and who will try to offer comfort, in any form. I appreciate the fact that I am a member, and have a privilege to post. I also try to offer comfort and advice to others, whenever I can. But therapy....no. I have been trying to work on my problems myself. It is hard, but as we breathe, there is hope.

Anyways, wanted just to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

Lana
    Last edited by Lana; 02-08-21 at 22:47. Reason: typos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information