Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart inflammation paranoia

Re: Heart inflammation paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1233 View Post
    Well not necessarily dangerous but a sign of infection?
    Infection, yes - but this is 2021, not the 1800s. I've lost count of how many infections I've had over the years. I'm still here! At one point I was forever off at school with tonsillitis! (no bad thing though cus I hated school)

Your HA mind will home in on the 'fearmongering dialogue' on the internet. You have to be able to rationalise what you're reading, or don't read it at all.

My mother had yellow mucous for almost 12 months and traced it to the herbal tablets she was taking.. (Echinacea)

Bottom line: if you suspect you have an infection because your mucous is yellow - then see your Doc. It's common sense.

The heart inflammation thing is just pure HA. You don't have anything to suggest this is happening? Your heart sounds like it's working fine!

Re: Heart inflammation paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Infection, yes - but this is 2021, not the 1800s. I've lost count of how many infections I've had over the years. I'm still here! At one point I was forever off at school with tonsillitis! (no bad thing though cus I hated school)

Your HA mind will home in on the 'fearmongering dialogue' on the internet. You have to be able to rationalise what you're reading, or don't read it at all.

My mother had yellow mucous for almost 12 months and traced it to the herbal tablets she was taking.. (Echinacea)

Bottom line: if you suspect you have an infection because your mucous is yellow - then see your Doc. It's common sense.

The heart inflammation thing is just pure HA. You don't have anything to suggest this is happening? Your heart sounds like it's working fine!
    Mucus is now clear with like light coloured yellow bits. What i would consider my phglem to be normal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information