Hey there, lovely folks.

A little about me is that I'm a twenty-three years old female that has been diagnosed with PTSD and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in the past (though I think I have a strong case for OCD or OCD-related symptoms as well). Aside from that, I've been struggling to sleep as of late. This has been going on, on and off, for several weeks now and I feel as if I'm at my wit's end. I'm constantly exhausted with headaches or the inability to think properly, but sleep hasn't been easy for me. I can get in bed as early as I'd like, but I usually don't fall asleep until 6 AM at the earliest. Whenever I try to sleep, I'm usually jolted awake or develop unpleasant chest pangs. I'm no stranger to anxiety and I can definitely tell that this is anxiety. Sometimes I genuinely feel as if I'm dying though and have other symptoms too such as excessive dry mouth or a bladder that always feels full. None of this seems life-threatening, but I worry that I'll die without sleep.

I'd love to go to a professional for this, but I unfortunately live in a part of my country where it's a bit costly and I'm out of work at the moment (family is a no-go either as most don't believe in mental health). I understand that nobody here is a professional either, but I was just wondering if someone here might have some advice on how to approach this? Or maybe have had some similar experiences themselves? I've begun reading up on it, but haven't had much luck.

Thank you all kindly in advance.