Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hugs for Nic xxx

Re: Hugs for Nic xxx

Awww thanks everyone.

I had to have my beautiful fur baby Treacle put down last night and I have had her for 21 years - it has been a very stressful week with her getting ill and then so much worse that I had to make that choice.

I have also had sciatica for over 9 weeks now and really struggling with the pain so it has been one thing on top of another.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sending hugs and hope whatever challenges you are facing you will get through them

Really sorry to hear about Treacle. Also about your sciatica. Pain is so draining.

Sending love x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww Nic you must be in bits. I'm a mummy to a fur baby as well. Also had a cat that lived to be 21 which is a great age. It doesn't make it any easier though. My heart goes out to you.
    As for the sciatica. Had that as well. Don't need to tell you the pain is horrendous. Get one of those gel packs you put in the fridge. And hard as it is, you have to keep moving as much as possible. It's worse when it sets, first thing in the morning and sitting too long. It will get better Nic. xx

there is little worse than losing a fur baby. They become our children and there’s nothing we won’t do for them!! So sorry for your loss Nic. Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry, Nic...There is such a huge void when you lose your fur baby..especially after 21 years of constant companionship.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Awww thanks everyone.

I had to have my beautiful fur baby Treacle put down last night and I have had her for 21 years - it has been a very stressful week with her getting ill and then so much worse that I had to make that choice.

I have also had sciatica for over 9 weeks now and really struggling with the pain so it has been one thing on top of another.
    Oh you poor love!

I'm so sorry about your fur-mate. I've been there a few times Nic and it never gets any easier.. :(

I'm so sorry about your fur-baby. Do not downplay your grief. It's okay to have as much grief from losing a pet as from losing someone else...they truly are members of our family. Be kind to yourself, Nic

I really am sorry Nic. Pets are family members like Vee says. The grief is every bit as real when we lose them

Just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear about your pet Nicola. I hope your sciatica improves too xxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information