Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Genital warts and cervical cancer

Re: Scared of vulvar cancer

Thankyou for your reply u really appreciate it....yes I take medication ...
    I currently have genital herpes so she thinks I have treatment however this red patch has always been there I feel.....
    I'm petrified it's vulva cancer or hpv cell changes I'm freaky out ....im 35 and she said she wants to re assure me it's very unlikely to vulva cancer however it dosnt stop me worrying....need to wait till Tuesday now to let her see it again and I've been asked to be seen urgently at the gyno as my anxiety csnt take it

Listen to what she has said and work on other methods to reduce your anxiety.

Keep busy, try guided meditation, walk, there are lots of things you can do to help. Also keep telling yourself that it's highly unlikely it's anything serious, say it to yourself over and over again.

Have you had counselling or counselling or CBT? It might be worth considering?

I have tried cbt yes with little effect I have been really good for many years now however somehtjng has triggered this for some reason...I have my smear due in March next year and have one every 3 years they have always been clear however I had a few sexual partners last year one of which gave me chymidia so I'm now petrified I have contacted hpv and thats the reason I have this red patch and have cancer it's horrible and I'm struggling to be honest

Hpv fears...

Hi so I was with a partner a year back who gave me clymida and genital herpes....im now due a smear next march and I'm petrified hes given me hpv virus and my next smear with be abnormal cells and cancer.....
    I cant eat,sleep or anything with worry to top this off I have a small area in my vulvar that is slightly red and I'm freaking out I have vulva cancer ....has anyone had stirs and had clear smears

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Genital warts and cervical cancer

You had a lot of posts about the same thing so I have merged them all. Maybe re-read the replies

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I understand its still ongoing

I cant belive there's so many people on here yet people havnt been through this or don't reply 😪

People have replied. You got some kind answers and a some very good advice. What else do you expect?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That person you were with gave you both clamydia and genital worts or herpes? Did you end up going for a private smear to check for HPV back in the summer? What treatment were you given? If this was me I would get a full std screening with Pap smear and then get whatever’s medication was required. For what it’s worth, my best friend has had genital herpes for 20 years and she hasn’t had any long term problems. She takes meds when needed but she’s happily married and has had two babies.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information