Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lung cancer worries

Re: lung cancer worries

I should try to stop googling but it like a drug.

I still got worries

With also my penis, sometimes when it is warm I get stickyness and it smells a bit funny, maybe I should wash better. but scared this is a sign of penis cancer, probably does not help me touching all the time down there, maybe I get trapped urine. i also worried about the penis head is sticky at times.

I am worried about my tiredness whether this is a sign of advance type of cancer (and I don't know what i means been proper proper tired that is more likely cancer, than everyday tiredness)

My Dad talked to me about my worries, about stopping checking that I have not got cancer down there. that is for testicle, there is penile cancer which is rarely

I am still very worried about my shoulder pain, as I felt jerked my shoulder again, but it felt like it was coming from my jaw, I don't think I have broke a tooth or chip a tooth, as I am not in pain. as my shoulder pain comes and goes.

I talked to my dad as I am still worried about my penile skin, penile melanosis , also scared that this is penile cancer but had them brown marks for about 15 years , and these brown marks have never bleed, also scared of penile skin cancer

but something would have been picked up on my blood tests and testicle exam which i had a few years ago

I know I shiuld only check once a month and not keep doing

Health anxiety is a beast

I am getting worst and worst worrying about my health. it is every symptom now.

I have also googled this, and i am thinking it a tooth shoulder pain when I pull my arm in a certain way. but my teeth don't hurt at other times.

Also thinking my shoulder pain if that what it is, could be a lymphoma, something pressing inside me

A tumour growing in my body, causing the pain

Last night I was worried because I struggle to eat some food, as it took me three attempts to swallow it as I spat it out, maybe small mouthfuls than I google it and I read it could be a cancer or dysphagia, I was eating pasta as we don't always have potatoes, chips etc

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I have also googled this, and i am thinking it a tooth shoulder pain when I pull my arm in a certain way. but my teeth don't hurt at other times.

Also thinking my shoulder pain if that what it is, could be a lymphoma, something pressing inside me

A tumour growing in my body, causing the pain

Last night I was worried because I struggle to eat some food, as it took me three attempts to swallow it as I spat it out, maybe small mouthfuls than I google it and I read it could be a cancer or dysphagia, I was eating pasta as we don't always have potatoes, chips etc
    Lymphoma has nothing to do with shoulder pain. And most eating issues have nothing to do with cancer. Go get your shoulder looked at and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by utrocket09 View Post
    Lymphoma has nothing to do with shoulder pain. And most eating issues have nothing to do with cancer. Go get your shoulder looked at and move on.
    Thanks I did go to get my shoulder looked at the doctors he says I got a bit of inflammation and maybe Repetitive strain injury, he also could not feel any lumps underneath my arm. he says it could take 6 -12 weeks to heal.

I am trying to trust my GP, but thinking the worst that it is sign of cancer

I don't smoke myself, but 2nd hand smoke over the years , gives me a possible low risk of lung cancer in the future or it may not happen
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 07-09-21 at 20:14.

I’m so sorry you are struggling with all these things. I don’t know what to say to help except that I will send virtual hugs and prayers your way.

🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Cptdebbie View Post
    I’m so sorry you are struggling with all these things. I don’t know what to say to help except that I will send virtual hugs and prayers your way.

珞❤️珞❤️珞❤️珞
    Thanks I have ask the question to the chemist about the anxiety tablets I am taking can I take paracetamol and ibuprofen if my shoulder/arm plays up. I been suffering from anxiety for 10 years, my GP will probably ask me how my arm/shoulder is, but he did not even have to listen to my lungs. I know it a low risk with passive smoking, and I am 37.

Yes. It is highly unlikely that you have lung cancer. Anxiety isn’t reasonable though. It makes us scared of things that we don’t need to worry about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information