Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lung cancer worries

lung cancer worries

I am worried about whether or not I have lung cancer, as my shoulder is hurting a bit, a few weeks ago I jarred my shoulder on a train journey and think I pulled my arm) or more likely overstrech reaching for something,

I have done the crime of googling this and it says it could be lung cancer

I also heard a few weeks ago my Nan had a heart attack. she is out of hospital had some stents (sp? put in her arm.

Re: lung cancer worries

So you jarred you shoulder on a train journey, googled shoulder pain and you think its cancer now?

Hope your Nan is feeling better.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    So you jarred you shoulder on a train journey, googled shoulder pain and you think its cancer now?

Hope your Nan is feeling better.

FMP
    Thanks she is in her 80s, my Nan was unware she had a heart attack until she went to the hospital to have some bloods taken for her yearly routine checkups, thankfully the damage to her heart was minor from what she tells us. she did not take the 2nd option of triple bypass, I think she asked her daughter for an opinion as well, as one her daughters is a nurse, before talking to the doctors

My Grandad (even though he is not blood relative is also in his 80s , he had two heart attacks in the last 20 years and still fighting on, he recently found out he has cancer, but it one of the slow growing ones, still stage 1, )

I don't have a cough, or smoke.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 14-08-21 at 21:18.

If you injured your shoulder it's that that is causing the pain. Not lung cancer.

Are you getting any help with you HA?

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    If you injured your shoulder it's that that is causing the pain. Not lung cancer.

Are you getting any help with you HA?

Not at the moment, but I am go to self group sessions again soon

I also worried abiout the pain under my arm pit is a sign of lung cancer. I did jerked my arm in the taxi a few times the weekend we went up by the train as well.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    Not at the moment, but I am go to self group sessions again soon
    I hope you pursue professional help Unsure. Your history here is quite extensive and you've been suffering for a long time. I know you have a diagnosed physical issue but its time to take a stand against the dragon and start to enjoy your life.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I hope you pursue professional help Unsure. Your history here is quite extensive and you've been suffering for a long time. I know you have a diagnosed physical issue but its time to take a stand against the dragon and start to enjoy your life.

FMP

Thanks I also spend a lot of time on the computer, and have probably poor posture

That’s a pretty big jump to make when you have no other symptoms except for a strained muscle. It sounds like you may be very susceptible to what you read, so I think a good first step for you would be to avoid Google for health diagnoses altogether.

I don’t know if this will help or not, but my husband died of never smoker lung cancer. His shoulder never hurt. It wasn’t a symptom.

I know sometimes my fingers and hands hurt as well (at the same time) but I spend a long time on the computer

I always think the worse

Maybe I need the website blockers on some sites, and have the cat link instead.

It is every pain/ache I get, I automatically think it is cancer. the pains come and go.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 25-07-21 at 11:19.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information