Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lung cancer worries

Re: lung cancer worries

I am also worried this could be a secondary cancer.

I know I had my testicles checked a few years ago for cancer, and cysts were just found (from ultrasounds) now and again I get the odd twinge

I worry about every pain and ache I get

I am still struggling, I am still very worried I got something serious going on in me.

I been worried about penile cancer again, with things looking like fordeye spots, and other things to do with my penis,

I referred myself to cbt

I am worried about my arm pain/shoulder pain that it is still cancer

and I still worried about my penis that is is penile cancer with little bumps, even though my Dad said he has them (fordye spots) and raise when it is warm.

My nervous are in a wreak.

I also worried that this pain could be a sign of bone cancer, sarcoma cancer

I went to the group session today

I am still very worried about the pain in my shoulder/arm, as I can put my handa behind my back and touch them one way but not the other

I have foolished read about pulled muscles articles on daily mail and similar and have come back with articles about it turned out to be sacroma or other types of bone cancer

My mum can't put fingers behind her back , but she had a frozen shoulder

I always think the worst

I am sleeping okay

but I worried I was in pain reaching down to put my electric toothbrush on charge last night

My mum notce a small bruise on my shoulder this morning which makes me worried this is also cancer

I am worried also that the pain could be a sign of a heart attack.

I know my Nan had a heart attack a few weeks ago. but I am worrid every symptom is serious.

I am getting a phone call on Monday from the CBT office to help me. with my anxiety

Google is the problem

Google is the problem. I just scared myself senseless looking up something I thought would be a no biggie.

I dont know if this will help or not, but I mentioned earlier that my husband died of lung cancer. He had no symptoms until all of the sudden the was too sick to even sit up and eat. There was no question. Something was very wrong with him.

I think you’re making the same mistake we all do, overreacting. (I’m really good at this.) Maybe you and I should make a pact to not google and try to distract ourselves with something good?

Quote Originally Posted by Cptdebbie View Post
    Google is the problem. I just scared myself senseless looking up something I thought would be a no biggie.

I dont know if this will help or not, but I mentioned earlier that my husband died of lung cancer. He had no symptoms until all of the sudden the was too sick to even sit up and eat. There was no question. Something was very wrong with him.

I think you’re making the same mistake we all do, overreacting. (I’m really good at this.) Maybe you and I should make a pact to not google and try to distract ourselves with something good?

Thank you for your reply

My parents kept telling me there is nothing wrong with me

I worried when I brush my teeth from facing a certain way I always have the urge to wee (and do want to go to toilet staight afterwards) maybe I should go to the toilet first

Google IS the problem. If you continue to use Google you will continue to believe that you have a variety of cancers/ sinister illnesses. You won't believe what you are being told by doctors or by your parents who live with you and recognise your HA behaviours.

You won't benefit from any therapy if you continue to invest in Google.

I agree with the others. You're obviously spiraling here, falling into the same patterns you've exhibited for years. Might be best to take an internet break.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information