Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy symptoms

Re: Crazy symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Channie87 View Post
    Thank you for this, although horrible its reassuring. How long did it last and was it daily. Its the pins and needles and tingly face thats makinging me think I have MS  iv been seen by a neurologist who said none of my symptoms are red flags for it and she thinks it anxiety but I cant seem to accept it at all x
    The swaying sensation was pretty much constant as were the pins and needles/tingling legs.

I know it's hard when you're in the middle of a HA spiral, but you just have to try to find a way through it.

I still spiral now and then but they last for days rather than months like they used to.

This is really helpful thank you x

At the height of my episode all my symptoms were pretty constant, with the head and eye sensations feeling really bad when I was in bed. I would also have other symptoms depending on what I thought was wrong with me. I have been doing a bit of individual CBT stuff and have managed to secure 6 sessions with a counsellor. I think acknowledging that it is anxiety really helped me. I知 still not sorted as I知 having back and stomach issues but most of the other stuff has stopped or reduced massively. I知 still worried about my weight but I知 breastfeeding, had a bout of anxiety and not eating as well as I should.
    I致e been to see the gp and she thinks my ongoing issues could also be worse due to kidney infection. I知 on 2nd course of antibiotics now, hopefully that will shift it and I知 trying to get back into better eating habits. I still have the darker thoughts at some point each day that I致e got cancer but trying really hard with some of the CBT tools which are helping.

It sounds like your on the right path, its such a horrible thing to deal with. I just know every morning when I wake up im gonna be feeling the exact same as the day before and it gets me down. My arms and neck are aching which makes my job difficult as I'm a dog groomer. Then the tingling starts in my arms face and legs, then the thoughts that I must have MS 😥 x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information