Thread: Back again after a long absence

Back again after a long absence

Hi

I have been member for many years. I have suffered with anxiety and panic since a child. I actually thought I was over healthy anxiety though. I tripped and fell over last Wednesday! I had fractured my hip and had surgery the next day. From the time I got in the ambulance my heart rate was ridiculously high and my blood pressure. I have had bad news continuously, been now told that because I live alone, I'll have to go to a residential home until I'm better! Also I never had a covid vaccination because I only went to the local shop a few times and couldn't get to the nearest vaccination centre. But they have just given me my first one and I was so scared for a reaction. Would you think that the high heart rate and blood pressure would be due to the circumstances? Maybe I need medication. I never go to the doctors so don't know what it normally is. 😷

Re: Back again after a long absence

It sounds like it could be the circumstances. You've been through a lot with having the fall, then surgery.

Thank you for replying Catkins. I am sure it is the circumstances too. Got another hill to climb now I have to go to a rehab place to get back on my feet. Can't wait to be home!

That sucks, yeah mine is high at the drs from anxiety.
    Hope all is well and you recovered strongly.

Thread Information